Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
None of these, actually :O
Forget riding around on a Magikruiser, I want Kamek to become playable! :D

Hypnotoad said:
None of these, actually :O
Forget riding around on a Magikruiser, I want Kamek to become playable! :D
Hmmmm now i wanna be a Dolphin

I want none of these. All except Fawful are too obscure to be playable, maybe as a boss in the Missions mode, and Fawful is just not a good fit for racing. I would like to see him in a Mario Football or Baseball game, though.

There is one character that I actually would like to see playabe: Luma. It's an easy Lightweight character, similar to Toad or Baby Daisy. In fact, why not scrap Baby Daisy and replace her with Luma?

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Toad
Bowser
DK
Koopa Troopa
Wario
Baby Mario
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Daisy
Birdo
Dry Bones
Rosalina

My roster list.

It's not gonna happen, but General Guy would be awesome. He already has a vehicle too.

Also, King Toadstool?

My MK7 roster (total of 18 playable characters). (C) means that this character has different costumes or color schemes, (U) means unlockable,[L]/[M]/[H] denotes weight class:

Mario [M]
Luigi [M]
Princess Peach [M]
Bowser [H]
Yoshi (C) [L]
DK [H]
Toad (C) [L]
Wario [H]
Toadette (U) [L]
Baby Mario (U) [L]
Bowser, Jr. (U)[M]
Luma (C) (U) [L]
Koopa Troopa (C)(U) [L]
Birdo (U)[M]
Daisy(U) [M]
King Boo (U) [H]
Rosalina (U) [H]
Waluigi (U) [H]

Starting Drivers:
Mario(Medium)
Luigi(Medium)
Wario(Heavy)
Yoshi(Small)
Peach(Medium)
Toad(Small)
DK(Heavy)
Bowser(Heavy)
Unlockable Drivers:
Daisy(Medium)
Waluigi(Medium)
Baby Mario(Small)
Baby Luigi(Small)
Bowser Jr.(Small)
Koopa Troopa(Small)
King Boo(Heavy)
Diddy Kong(Small)
Rosalina(Medium)
Dry Bones(Small)
Baby Peach(Small)
Baby Daisy(Small)

Toad85 said:
I want none of these. All except Fawful are too obscure to be playable, maybe as a boss in the Missions mode, and Fawful is just not a good fit for racing. I would like to see him in a Mario Football or Baseball game, though.

There is one character that I actually would like to see playabe: Luma. It's an easy Lightweight character, similar to Toad or Baby Daisy. In fact, why not scrap Baby Daisy and replace her with Luma?
She's to small she's just a star how would she turn the wheel :posh:

How can Boos push the pedals, or R.O.B. turn just by moving its arms? Don't question Nintendo logic. If there's a will, there's a way.

Toad85 said:
How can Boos push the pedals, or R.O.B. turn just by moving its arms? Don't question Nintendo logic. If there's a will, there's a way.
Boos have legs and human arms that are invisible that can only be seen when used.

Toad85 said:
If that was so, you would se Goombas and Stars as playable characters.

User 101 said:
Toad85 said:
If that was so, you would se Goombas and Stars as playable characters.
Goombas are playable in the Baseball games. And personally i want the trees with eyes to be playable

Gillbergfan said:
Toad85 said:
Boos have legs and human arms that are invisible that can only be seen when used.

Ummm...no. Boos are round. No legs. Stubs for arms.

User 101 said:
You mean Treevils? They are only enemies in the Dimble Woods!
No the trees in Super Mario Sunshine have eyes type in this link and you will see what i mean http://www.mariowiki.com/Toadsworth#Mario_Kart:_Double_Dash.21.21

Fawfulfury65 said:
Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already.

Actually, all the choices are way too off of what probably will happen.

Seriously, not trying to be mean, but Fawful would be the one to most likely to appear out of all of them with a chance of 5%. All I'm saying is that there are other characters (coughBloopercough coughBoocough coughBob-ombcough coughWigglercough coughShyGuycuogh) that haven't appeared yet and are quite common through the Mario series.

The Moon said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already.

Actually, all the choices are way too off of what probably will happen.

Seriously, not trying to be mean, but Fawful would be the one to most likely to appear out of all of them with a chance of 5%. All I'm saying is that there are other characters (coughBloopercough coughBoocough coughBob-ombcough coughWigglercough coughShyGuycuogh) that haven't appeared yet and are quite common through the Mario series.
I don't think Bob-ombs would fit in Mario Kart nor would Wiggler but Trees with eyes perfect fit

Actually, I think Shy Guy should be a playable character instead of a character in DS Download play only. But what about Koopa Kid?

Back