Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

GigaKoloktos said:
Bump old threads, trying to make a mafia with absolutely no experience playing one, etc.
You still don't have a lot of experience...

Asking Anton for op on #mwchat

This stupid font, colour and size, if you'll remember.
A n00by thing I did on the chat(read: #mwchat) was to think that everyone was serious about everything. After my one week long ban from the place, and that break I had from it, I came back with the knowledge that people aren't serious 100% of the time. That break also made me somewhat better at recognising whether people were serious or not, but I'm still kinda bad at that. Speaking of n00by things I've done in the chat: Trusting Noah. Goddamnit, you can't trust him for shit.

Asking for GML advice, and when Mason provided the best advice, thanking everyone in the thread besides him.
This was back in 2004 or so.

In mafia, I guarded a confirmed mafia that the vigi that could only kill once targeted.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that back in 2010 I was a little nooby because I flamed Fuzzipede for that...thing.

But now that I think of it, I think although I wasn't a noob last summer, I was making quite nooby, one-word posts. But I don't do that anymore. And I used to play every hurt and heal I saw, as well.

Nega-Man said:
I mentioned earlier in this thread that back in 2010 I was a little nooby because I flamed Fuzzipede for that...thing.

But now that I think of it, I think although I wasn't a noob last summer, I was making quite nooby, one-word posts. But I don't do that anymore. And I used to play every hurt and heal I saw, as well.
xD?
You were one of the forums first 'Chatty Cathy' within 2 months of posting.

On my first wiki I made a complicated password and then coudn't login and decided I would just make a new user and got banned for sockpupetry. I had no idea what I'd done so i made another account and got banned again. :eek:

Let's see... I created a sockpuppet to try and get something into BJAODN. I rage-retired from #mariowiki because they didn't let me change my nick to whatever I wanted. And I went to Wayo's talk (when he was still a sysop) to tell him the Yankees were better than the Red Sox and that the Red Sox sucked.

Whenever I go onto Userpedia it seems that practically every famous user created a sockpuppet at some point.

After browsing through some MW archives, turns out I used to ask Porple /a lot/ of things. Heh, maybe I was somewhat annoying to him.

Back