Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

A Little Chinese Lesson said:
When I was n00b in New Super Mario Bros, I couldn't get to the first level.

That is just....TOO nooby.

^That wasn't too long ago, and I'm soo glad I'm not the only Snivy hater ;D
>:[

blergh smugleaf haters.

anywho I am noobish to Mega-Man.

Rainbow Dash said:
^That wasn't too long ago, and I'm soo glad I'm not the only Snivy hater ;D
>:[

blergh smugleaf haters.

anywho I am noobish to Mega-Man.
I don't hate Snivy. I thought the title said Name Something You Did In Your N00b Days.

Well. Got into fights with Ugozima a couple of times. I bragged like a freaking dumbshit. I still hate myself for that. I was what I hate today. I used to think my opinion was right all the time. That one was only recently.

I got into a fight with somebody else once. Forgot their name. He/She was a huge prick to me. I would've been a huge prick to me as well the way I was acting.

All these things were good though, they made me learn from my mistakes and become more responsible.

You know that you're excused for anything stupid you did if it was at the expense of Ugozima, right? That guy is horrid.

I became friends with Trolls. Often.

Crocodile Dippy said:
You know that you're excused for anything stupid you did if it was at the expense of Ugozima, right? That guy is horrid.

Really? Well, he wasnt too bad after the fight.

Brock said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Toad2012 said:
Vinnie said:
I'm soo glad I'm not the only Snivy hater ;D
This. I can't stand the little bastard.
whaaaaaat did you say. :mad:

:mad:

I chose Snivy because he's my favorite of the 3. (I am not choosing another fire/fighting)
He just has the most interesting forms of the 3. He also became extremely good in battles, since even if he has horrible advantage in gyms, in random trainer battles, he can dish out tons an tons of damage.

Devil Jin said:
Brock said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Toad2012 said:
Vinnie said:
I'm soo glad I'm not the only Snivy hater ;D
This. I can't stand the little bastard.
whaaaaaat did you say. :mad:

I chose Snivy because he's my favorite of the 3. (I am not choosing another fire/fighting)
He just has the most interesting forms of the 3. He also became extremely good in battles, since even if he has horrible advantage in gyms, in random trainer battles, he can dish out tons an tons of damage.

I chose Snivy because I never chose a grass type before, and I wanted to choose a type that was different and challenging to use in Gym battles. And because I liked how he looked. :3

Hmm. Probably telling anime character RPers I had crushes on them [really the character]. Also spamming "XD".

MarioMaster15 said:
Discord said:
MarioMaster15 said:
He's a boy with pink pony on his computer. My cousin around the same age plays MW3 and Dead Space all day. See the difference?
He probably just put it on his desktop for this thread.
No. He's really obsessed with Pinkie Pie. And there's nothing wrong with that. MLP is a good show.
I watch MLP on Youtube, I might join that Pony Project by SonicMario (half-check), I may even go as far to ponify my account (check), but when I see that he has that as his desktop, it just makes me wonder about him.

EDIT: and he changed his gender to female on the forum.
Remember this, nabber?

It isn't here, but when I first saw a Pokemon tier list, I asked the poster 'Cool. Can I make my own?' I was a big n00b.

Back