Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

Misty said:
Ghost Jam said:
I once created an odd redirect for ? Block that screwed up our special lists (short articles, double redirects, orphaned articles, etc.). Like, all of them. It listed the redirect on all the lists. I then made a bigger mistake: I deleted the redirect. So, it was still listed on all our lists, but didn't actually exist. Took five years and a software upgrade to finally get rid of it.
Wow

What was it called?

"?" Block.
The first version of the article was called Question Mark Block because the wiki software at the time couldn't show punctuation as the first character in a title. Figured out that I could use ? if I used " before it. Which is what screwed up the article. Trying delete it didn't work, redirecting it made it so much worse.

I put my entire userpage on a TTP by accident! : instead of |

I started Save a Character: Super Smash Bros. Original 12 in Mindless Junk.

In another forum, I spammed, posted things that were already posted, spammed. Yeah...

Bumped a thread from 2006.

Man I almost got murdered for that.

Help me out here... I got into arguments with seasoned users, make a page that shouldn't have existed (which is fine now, however), and practically screwed up coding. Anything I'm missing?

Wasn't exactly on this site but,

I once accidentally flooded a whole Minecraft classic server with lava in 2011. They somehow weren't able to reset it, and when I checked back last year there was still lava everywhere.

Back