Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

Mega Morg said:
I joined the wiki...everything went down hill after that

yeah

who's bright idea was it to make you a patroller?

Sochies said:
Mega Morg said:

yeah

Neptune i'm literally bribing like every active admin and like 5 former ones

Sochies said:
Mega Morg said:
Sochies said:
Mega Morg said:

yeah

Neptune i'm literally bribing like every active admin and like 5 former ones
that makes a whole lot more sense

hey, put in a good word for old Neptune, eh?
No

You remember how much I sucked at editing? I also that crappy message I posted on your talk page. Ah, wasting my time on your talk page when I could have been reading the Manual of Style so that my poor editing skills wouldn't be ruining the wiki anymore. Also, I checked the block log and it says you made sock puppet accounts as well as flame other users. Ah, newbies.

Kept creating articles just for the sake of creating them..... I made one called Letter Symbol that talks about the "M" symbol on Mario's cap. It was deleted and in BJAODN in no time.

Go on my userpage and discussion. Most of the things that I did in 2011 were noobish. I even made a sockpuppet once back then. IRC was even worse. I made up languages and started stupid conversations.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Never eat ice cream at 2AM while staring at a computer screen.

don't tell me what not to do

Every time I switched a name, I'd insist people called me that name, and get pissed off when people didn't call me that name.

I'd say pretty much everything I've done here before I returned this year.

Man, I was a dumb kid. :/

Also I was terrible at html and coding and my very early edits could have been mistaken for vandalism

But now you're the Super HTML Master.

Overused the "xD" emoticon, got easily offended by everything, and was overall irritable and spawned a bunch of arguments last year.

(btw, if you're one of the people I argued with last year, I deeply apologize - that's not my usual personality and was brought on by real-life drama and personal BS)

Triple posted on my first thread to reply to three posts.

Back