Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

I rarley edit.

I don't even have a reason to be on the Wiki.
Even better, I don't even take the Wiki seriously enough to be on the Wiki.
For 1 day, I finally earned my trust to the Wiki, made an article, got deleted soon after, and I stopped taking it seriously again.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
For 1 day, I finally earned my trust to the Wiki, made an article, got deleted soon after, and I stopped taking it seriously again.
I think you said this already, but what article was it?

It was about how to play a Mario game online, and how to set it up.

And even a reference to that article, in the article you've linked to got removed.

I don't recall doing anything stupid, unless you count the edit war I had over Princess Peach's article. I'm not going to dig it up, so interested parties can just check the history.

I have a full copy of it, with screenshots and everything.

Naming one stupid thing I did in my noob days would be like trying to name one particularly great song by the Beatles. There's just too much to choose from.

But my personal favorite is when I tried to convince people I was part of an evil internet society that was going to attack Mariowiki and defeat Xzelion.

I remember before I postedc in help desk asking how to post in the topic storage. I also got in a flame war with UltraMario because I used to not like my little pony. I ended it though by posting in rate the user above's avatar.

When I first joined, I used to call half the people in the chat room a sock puppet because their computers lagged when they quit and rejoined.

I did the following (according to UM): Make a proposal vote next to what I wanted to vote for

I remember not remembering me doing that

When I was a n00b in Pokemon, I sent out a Miltank and had it use Rollout against a Sableye.

Back