Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

I never did anything wrong on the wiki in my noob days.

Edit: Put something very general on the talk page of Game & Wario

Uploaded an image like this: File:HeyLookItsWarioGettingKilledHahahahahahahahahahoeu032950751986794oijtrn39knf8LOL.png

La Marionette said:
Uploaded an image like this: File:HeyLookItsWarioGettingKilledHahahahahahahahahahoeu032950751986794oijtrn39knf8LOL.png

Where is the image?

Posting zelda-related stuff in the marioverse.

This was back when I had my old account when I was parakarrygun.

Lakituthequick said:
chillv said:
La Marionette said:

Where is the image?
Images like that get deleted/renamed.

I was exaggerating, but it was hard to tell.

La Marionette said:
Lakituthequick said:
chillv said:
La Marionette said:

Where is the image?
Images like that get deleted/renamed.

I was exaggerating, but it was hard to tell.
Exaggerated or not, my point remains the same.

Yep. That's me. I'm currently busy in college, but finals are coming up and I need to focus on it. I'm taking a break and recently put up a wiki collaboration regarding uploading better quality images. I've also cleaned up my userspace and overhauled my userpage (User:RAP). I still haven't put up the info yet, but it's pretty minimalist and I like it.

ONTOPIC: I once called Steve (Porplemontage) "Steven" in his talkpage. He probably got offended and told me to stop saying it; I think that's the gist of it as far as I remember.

Everything I did. Trolling everyone, not overhauling my bloody userpage until recently (made me look like a fanboy), being a complete prick in the chats, overusing shortenings, thinking good ol' Neurario (old veteran) was a girl, being a f**k with RAP, adding useless bullshish to pages, not knowing what the / key was...well, that was when I was NINE AND TEN. When I found 'poopy jokes', as I called them, funny. Yet I knew my multiplication tables to 20 when I was eight, and had an IQ of 129 at age ten...guess it's not how smart you are, but how you use it. Once I actually got kicked by STEVE (his kick message is 'This is a kick.')

And I'm still not insanely mature...right now I'm fretting over suddenly and, for no reason, remembering that I put two rocks in a bin in my room four years ago, and I can only find one to throw back outside.

I remember i was awkward as *bleep* on the chat, trying to be funny but failing massively, eventually i think it got me kicked for some time, i put something that should have been in the "trivia" section of the page on the description of the page, i even know which article it was.

http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Cyrrus&direction=next&oldid=1291318

this.

i typed the thing about the reference to mario.

Just search my recent history for any nooby things I've done.

Honestly, when I got on the wiki I was a huge grammar Nazi, yet I had a C in English.

The mark of a seasoned user is the ability to realize that their n00b days will never end.

I still consider myself a noob, but years ago, I was a super-noob to the point where I was mistaken for a troll on numerous occasions. You should have seen me on VGBoxArt, I was continuously uploading crappy paintjobs and defending them when they were made fun of. Here's a link to a page of my oldest boxes:

http://vgboxart.com/designer/dimentio64/&sort=latest&filter=boxes&page=4

Some of them are updated now, but you can click "original" below it to see how crappy it was. One specific one really shows how much of a noob I was:

http://vgboxart.com/view/36188/super-dimentio-galaxy-cover/

Look at the comments.

N00b NSY
NSY said:
Mario Party 9: Yes finally.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Looking forward to it. Hope King Boo is in it.
Smashgoom202 said:
Wait, there's a Mario Party 9? Must have missed that one...

Anyway, the funny thing about Luigi's Mansion 2 is that that was the first thing I saw when I tuned into Nintendo's live stream of the conference. It certainly surprised me!
Same
NSY said:
Cool im looking foward. No chain chomp partner.
ok
NSY said:
Um Mario vs sonic at the 2010 Olymic games,

Firstly replace vs with and. Next it is in 2012 not 2010(Which has passed by). Then add london and lastly you spelled olympic wrong.

Im hyped up for super mario 3D.
now was i now
NSY said:
Mario Party the car thing looks interesting. ???
wow
NSY said:
Carrie. He is so fun to use!
do i have to act so kiddie

NSY said:
Hey im New Super Yoshi. I love mario games and of course Yoshi :yoshi:. I hope to have a good time here!
now I hate them meh I like Mario but not as much as when in those kiddie days

17 months later (beware I get quite angry):
I was trying have fun until I found it was against the rules, he banned me forever, help...
don't be an idiot nsy

I go from Childish N00b --> Normal User --> Horrible Complaining Idiot --> Normal User

Remember the days before I made friends, when I frequently reverted your edits that no longer happens?
[/quote]

I do remember those, greatly my edit count.

Did almost nothing but junk around in userspace for the first month or so, and uploaded a crap ton of PI's

um i'm still a noob but around 18 months ago i made stupid topics, and i was afraid of criticism

Back