Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

I'm still trying to get the hang of how wikis work and stuff so the first time I got a comment on my talk page on here I did nothing because I didn't know how to reply back. I wouldn't be surprised if I had given the wrong impression for that. :(

I thought repeatedly pressing L and R to open and close the help menu would increase capture rate in Pokémon FireRed Version.

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
I thought repeatedly pressing L and R to open and close the help menu would increase capture rate in Pokémon FireRed Version.

How stupid, everybody knows you need to alternate A and B rapidly to increase capture rate.

Using bad grammer.

Count it as a n00by thing, If this post is correctly typed with out any bad grammer

DragonFreak said:
My first attempt at playing Mafia in 2011. I looked back at the very few times I posted and I cringed so badly.

This reminds me of when I tried to sign up for 'Shroom Mafia in 2010.

Hobbes said:
I am not letting him.

Was like 1 day too late or so. :/

I used to submit fanmade images to the Wiki because they "looked" official. One such image was some Mario artwork from TTYD colored purple and submitted as artwork for Doopliss's Shadow Mario.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I used to submit fanmade images to the Wiki because they "looked" official. One such image was some Mario artwork from TTYD colored purple and submitted as artwork for Doopliss's Shadow Mario.
what

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
what
yes

Crackin355 said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
what
yes
ok

I inserted a lot of question marks http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=&diff=prev&oldid=1063511

Way too many questions. Like, triple as many that I say now.
Sometimes, I would get a bit off topic, too.

I once created an odd redirect for ? Block that screwed up our special lists (short articles, double redirects, orphaned articles, etc.). Like, all of them. It listed the redirect on all the lists. I then made a bigger mistake: I deleted the redirect. So, it was still listed on all our lists, but didn't actually exist. Took five years and a software upgrade to finally get rid of it.

Ghost Jam said:
I once created an odd redirect for ? Block that screwed up our special lists (short articles, double redirects, orphaned articles, etc.). Like, all of them. It listed the redirect on all the lists. I then made a bigger mistake: I deleted the redirect. So, it was still listed on all our lists, but didn't actually exist. Took five years and a software upgrade to finally get rid of it.
Wow

What was it called?

Ghost Jam said:

What is mentioned in that quote is officially the stupidest thing you have done on the entire Wiki. I don't know what you won, but it'll be revealed before you know it.

Back