Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

Ice Luigi said:
When I actually started to become active on the MarioWiki, I had absolutely no idea how to use the wiki syntax.
I also edited my userspace too often back then.

After reading this thread, I've decided to create my own Userspace too, starting with this:
http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=User:YamiHoshi.nl&oldid=1117481

Pretty much everything I've been doing now: people call me out about putting things in the wrong subforum, having my signature pictures vertically stacked; you know, people complaining about dumb things that I did and me getting upset about it.

Nega-Man said:
Hey, don't feel bad. You're just new to forums, is all.
That.

I was like that a few weeks ago, you just have to get the hang of it.

Although I joined like a year ago, I was inactive for a long time, so I didn't remember a lot of stuff :P

>>NintendoQueen814
Don't worry, worse things happened to me, when I was new.
People wanted to give me a ban, because I've posted a dead dog in a Spam Thread in Mindless Junk (currently in Topic Sortage).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>NintendoQueen814
Don't worry, worse things happened to me, when I was new.
People wanted to give me a ban, because I've posted a dead dog in a Spam Thread in Mindless Junk (currently in Topic Sortage).
But now you're the Tech Girl, which is really experienced :P

YamiHoshi.nl said:
After reading this thread, I've decided to create my own Userspace too, starting with this:
http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=User:YamiHoshi.nl&oldid=1117481
That's good it's better than mine was when I was making my user page.

@MCS and Ganondorf--Thanks guys! I still have a lot to learn!

@Yami--Omg! That's really sad :( Well like Ganondorf said, at least you are Tech Girl now :)

NintendoQueen814 said:

@Yami--Omg! That's really sad :( Well like Ganondorf said, at least you are Tech Girl now :)
NQ: You can call me S78 if you want since my MarioWiki and Userpedia username is Supremo78 :P

Ganondorf said:
NintendoQueen814 said:

NQ: You can call me S78 if you want since my MarioWiki and Userpedia username is Supremo78 :P
Okey dokey! Thanks for letting me know that, I call people by whatever name I see their username as... :) So if you want to be called something else, let me know!

Im sure you all know EVERYTHING I did when I was a n00b, but if you were not here in the good ol days read the spoiler to fill you in.
I never EVER used grammar untill I got a really bad name for my god awful grammar, also my fangirlism of Rosalina, I looked back at some of my first posts, I almost wet myself they were things like 'I only want rosalina to be in this game.' and 'Kill Peach and Daisy so Rosalina can replace them.' I don't do that anymore but beware of the fangirl.

Ran away from a starman in SMB3. I thought it was a hidden enemy in the block I accidently hit.
Shortly thereafter I figured out what they did because it caught me.

Legend of Lily said:
Im sure you all know EVERYTHING I did when I was a n00b, but if you were not here in the good ol days read the spoiler to fill you in.
I never EVER used grammar untill I got a really bad name for my god awful grammar, also my fangirlism of Rosalina, I looked back at some of my first posts, I almost wet myself they were things like 'I only want rosalina to be in this game.' and 'Kill Peach and Daisy so Rosalina can replace them.' I don't do that anymore but beware of the fangirl.

Yeah, I noticed. I also noticed all of your first posts were about Rosalina.

Legend of Lily said:
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BEING IN APAT FROM
ROSALINAAAA

I immediately signed up for mafia although I've never played a forum mafia game, and pretty much screwed up the game for my whole team.
Then I teased Smashyer and ended up getting my first enemy/rival/whatever you want to consider us. Afterwards, I accidentally deleted a whole article and tried to repair it only to discover that the deletion didn't save.
I also voted in the comments section on a proposal for a really stupid reason.
Finally, I gave myself a reputation for being dumb, annoying, and stupid that I still have to live up to today.
And that was only 4 months ago. :(

I made a mafia as soon as O knew they exisisted, although I had no idea how they worked, but hey in the end it worked!

Legend of Lily said:
I made a mafia as soon as O knew they exisisted, although I had no idea how they worked, but hey in the end it worked!
That's funny; you didn't know how to do it but it worked. xD

Yeah because by the time my game started I had been in plently of mafias, even though the stories sucked and there were too many mafia members.

Back