Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

twinArmageddons said:
I taught my Blastoise Rapid Spin in LeafGreen, which was useless back then. That's the biggest example I can remember, but there are countless.

Rapid Spin is actually a pretty good move in competitive battling.

I'd say a stupid thing I did as a noob was comparing Galaxy 1 (I still don't like it to this day) to Data Design Interactive.

My noobhood... was a verrrry long time ago, I have been here longer than you think.

I created an entire article about an April Fools joke I found in a video game magazine (you know, the Waluigi in SM64DS thing).

It wasn't on this forum; it was a different one several years ago. I had no idea how BBCode worked and when I tried to make a signature, I didn't include the BBCode and the links just kinda chilled down there. I was like 10 or something and it was my first forum. I hated those people anyway :p

ParaSky said:
twinArmageddons said:
I taught my Blastoise Rapid Spin in LeafGreen, which was useless back then. That's the biggest example I can remember, but there are countless.
Back before Stealth Rock it was pretty useless.

ParaSky said:
twinArmageddons said:

I'd say a stupid thing I did as a noob was comparing Galaxy 1 (I still don't like it to this day) to Data Design Interactive.

Dryite said:
Ran away from a starman in SMB3. I thought it was a hidden enemy in the block I accidently hit.
Shortly thereafter I figured out what they did because it caught me.

Wrong topic?

I kept making repeated edits to my Userpage, because I would always screw something up. For example, I would forget to put {{userboxbottom}} on the bottom of my Userbox tower, so everything below it was flushed inside. Later, I didn't know how to resize images properly, so I made a Mario Kart 64 cover on my userpage extremely bloated.

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/mzkomix/bios.html

I win. Oh and I FINALLY FOUND MY FIRST GIFT ART NOW~ (that website is circa 2004 so don't click on any of the links)

also my first (I think) sprite comic

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/mzkomix/issue1.htm

well, issues 1 and 3 are mine, my friend did the others

god they suck

oh and I think some of those pages redirect to a page asking for your IP

don't put it in o_O

Trying to get mason to use the basic chuck Quizmo sprites to represent me in his comic.

Applejack said:
Trying to get mason to use the basic chuck Quizmo sprites to represent me in his comic.
I would have done it now, since I don't limit it to MLSS anymore.

Still, I like the ones I made you.

Trying to delete a topic I got embarrassed about. :P

N00b days here, or internet generally?

Here: Not understanding anything and being an idiot.

PCKF: Making a sockpuppet account without realizing how bad it was.

ROBLOX: Oh my gosh, don't even remind me. The shame... :'(

I show my irrational hate of Wario too much. :P

thread title

>Implying you consider yourselves to have graduated noob-dom

Regthreeds.png

I used to think if a girl said "brb shower" they were hitting you, so someone made this as a response:

Hif69.png

Yeah I'm on a "posting old things" spree.

Lol, I once send a random PM to M&SG saying how awsome his signiture was the asking what 'IMO' and 'per' meant, ahhhh.... 2009, such beutiful days...

Back