Who doesn't have a 3DS?

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
I don't. Yet. I'm probably going to get it for Christmas when the price drops to 169.99$. I want one REALLY bad :P

I don't want one.

I don't have one yet. I was waiting for the price drop, but now that I've heard about that Ambassador Program or whatever it is, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get one before :l

There's still time. Just get it within the next few days.

I'm getting it when Paper Mario comes out. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much from this Ambassador Program.

Herr Shyguy said:
I'm getting it when Paper Mario comes out. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much from this Ambassador Program.
Oh Shyguy, I know how you feel. When i heard of Paper Mario 4, I was like...'O_O'. But looks like it's not coming out anytime soon.

CURSE YOU MARIO KART AND KID ICKARUS

Anyways, I had one since the release.

I probably got mine as the very first person on this Forum, since I've imported my 3DS, and received it on March 4th.

Nope. It's garbage.

20110128203738!Trollface.png

>>Nega-Man
No, I have a job, but that's no money source for me.
Instead, I get Wajong from the country themselves, so I can get a few easily.
It's an "Uitkering" (sorry, it's very difficult to translate it to English correctly).

>>Falco
Look at the Troll Face at the end of his post, for more information.

I strongly dislike 3D, so I doubt the 3DS is for me; thus, I don't own one. But if it develops a good enough library, I may look into buying one.

>>Remilia Scarlet
Ehm, turning off 3D by the slider isn't that hard to do.

Sort of undermines the point of purchasing it when I care not at all for the main gimmick and selling point of the handheld, don't you think? Especially when I've no interest in any of the games currently released on it.

Yeah, having "games" as an argument is different from having "3D Effect" as an argument, IMO.
In this fact, now I think you have a good point, as most good games are remakes (Star Fox 64 3D, Zelda: OOT 3D, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Rayman 3D, etc.).
I'm having Super Pokémon Scrumble tomorrow, Super Mario 3D Land in November, and Mario Kart 7 in December, which is still to less of the good, new games for this year.

2012 gets Luigi's Mansion 2, Solid Snake, Kid Icarus, etc., and I hope there would be a new Kirby, Zelda, and Pokémon RPG by the end of 2012.

yoshidude99 said:
I don't have it and I'm not allowed it.
Why?

Also, I got mine on the American release date, and my bro got his later when he won our March Family March Madness tournament and received 250 dollars.

Nega-Man said:
You people are rich or something. Especially Fawfulfury since she has both a DSi and a 3DS.
DS: Brother bought it, but then gave it to me for Christmas
DS Lite: Brother owns it, but he never plays it so I like to say it's mine
DSi: For birthday
3DS: Paid for it

I paid for one thing. I was lucky for the DS.

Back