Is that the sexiest scene in a Mario game?

FunkyKong84

Blooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYB3bTZ1L1Q&feature=related

Crazy, huh?

That was always an...awkward scene for her to have. I guess it's just another side to her.

That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha

Well again, it's merely disturbing in the sense that Peach doesn't look like a person who would want her belly exposed.

I've never commented on that, I just....see it

NintendoQueen814 said:
That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha
:toad:

That Melee scene isn't that sexy. I've seen worse. The characters in Brawl always do something inappropriate without you pausing at some point.

I think this (20:19) is the "sexiest" scene throughout the Mario series as a whole. It definitely gives Peach's victory pose or whatever that was, a run for its money.

Back