Is that the sexiest scene in a Mario game?

FunkyKong84

Blooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYB3bTZ1L1Q&feature=related

Crazy, huh?

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
That was always an...awkward scene for her to have. I guess it's just another side to her.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Well again, it's merely disturbing in the sense that Peach doesn't look like a person who would want her belly exposed.

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
I've never commented on that, I just....see it

Pandapowah

King Bowser
NintendoQueen814 said:
That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha
:toad:

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
That Melee scene isn't that sexy. I've seen worse. The characters in Brawl always do something inappropriate without you pausing at some point.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
I think this (20:19) is the "sexiest" scene throughout the Mario series as a whole. It definitely gives Peach's victory pose or whatever that was, a run for its money.