Is that the sexiest scene in a Mario game?

Pandapow said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha
:toad:
Hahahahaha you guys know I'm kidding ;)

NintendoQueen814 said:
Pandapow said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
That's Weird....and no not the sexiest scene I've ever seen before. I think the sexiest scene I've seen was when my best friend and I were playing Melee a long time ago and we were Bowser and DK. Bowser picked DK up and "threw him down to the ground and laid on top of him" Now THAT was sexy.... ;) hahahaha
:toad:
Hahahahaha you guys know I'm kidding ;)
I sure hope so... O_O

Lol! Most sexy for LoZ has to have been when Link got his chest out in twilight princess. And for sonic proboly any bit with Amy attempting to pull Sonic.

Gary Oak said:

I do that a lot with Bowser and Peach in Brawl.

I have a very sexy, very wrong brawl photo of sonic pitfalled with a shocked expression then bowser stood really close to him, it looks like bowsers teabagging him or somthing XD.

Legend of Lily said:
I have a very sexy, very wrong brawl photo of sonic pitfalled with a shocked expression then bowser stood really close to him, it looks like bowsers teabagging him or somthing XD.

Haha

Yes! Play twilight princess to see what I mean, that is a very sexy video game scene from a girls point of veiw.

In most cases, you'd have to go to Smash Bros. to find something highly appealing. Even then, you'd have to transition to hacking.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back on topic please

Actually let's change the topic or something.

O_O

caligulasAquarium said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back on topic please

Actually let's change the topic or something.

O_O

Haha yeah lets change topic or

Let the thread die

Back