Genaration 6 game ideas

Some of the pokemon in Gen V were very stupid or uninspired *coughTrubbishandGarbodorcough* Also in Black and White, beside catching them all, it gets boring very fast after catching the seven sages. I'd like something that would show me my EV's. Oh yes and it is impossible to obtain a shiny Zekrom, Reshiram or Victini. However, like all Pokemon, they have shiny sprites.

WakerLuma said:
Also in Black and White, beside catching them all, it gets boring very fast after catching the seven sages.
Even though there are plenty of strong Pokemon from a competitive standpoint that will take a while to train? Unova is the easiest generation to gain level ups in because of the high-leveled Elite Four and Audino. I have to date trained a Excadrill, Conkeldurr, Reuniclus, Volcarona, Hydreigon, Thundurus, Terrakion, Golurk, Chandelure, Jellicent... I still need to train a Klinklang, Eelektross and a Vanilluxe. There is always something to do in Unova, from acquiring rare items via the Battle Subway to facing the Elite Four to refacing Cynthia to training another good Pokemon...

Listen, I've never had much patience for leveling up. ;) I guess I prefer the excitement of the plot rather than endless leveling up and battling. Also I've done pretty much everything. I'm just trying to breed and catch Thundurus at the moment, because my wifi isn't working. It also doesn't help that I have lost my game card of Pokemon White. ;D

The Lucky Egg helps.

Also this gen, it's easier to get level ups because they re-designed the EXP formula.

I did like doing contests as a side thing in Diamond, but for some reason Game Freak thought that the useless Pokemon Musical was better. And I had a Skarmory that had won Master Rank in both Hoenn and Sinnoh! AND I'd spent 999,999 Poke to buy the ultra gorgeous whatever it's called ribbon. CURSE YOU GAME FREAK!

I have a whole generation already planned out. Over 130 Pokemon, brand new moves, Gym leaders and their pokemon, new cities/region, as well as the villainous team and everything. It took like the past two years to come up with all these names, but I think it should be done soon.

I'll decide if I want to share my idea when it's done. ;)

Also, I'm actually afraid of what will happen when I collect all pokemon and my dream team are all lv. 100. I already have three of them at lv. 100, with another on its way. I haven't battled with them at lv 100 yet because I'm a person that doesn't like to waste Exp on a pokemon that can't get them anymore. But I've played Pokemon White for the last few months almost every night, so it shows that I love it.

You finally decided to reveal it then? Sweet.

Yeah, I've been playing Pokemon White too much as well. Breeding takes up most of my time; recently I had to breed a Klink with an Adamant nature. And before that I bred Recover into my Jellicent. I think it's literally impossible to do everything in this game without cheating.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and ATM I'm giving my Klink 252 Atk EVs while simultaneously posting on this forum. And reading about other Pokemon on Smogon and Bulbapedia. Hooray for multi-tasking.

WakerLuma said:
Some of the pokemon in Gen V were very stupid or uninspired *coughTrubbishandGarbodorcough* Also in Black and White, beside catching them all, it gets boring very fast after catching the seven sages. I'd like something that would show me my EV's. Oh yes and it is impossible to obtain a shiny Zekrom, Reshiram or Victini. However, like all Pokemon, they have shiny sprites.
Thrubbish and Garbodor are based off trash bags, they are suppose to look hideous.

But....trash bags? Really? They could have better ideas than trash bags. Oh and I found my Pokemon White a few minutes later. :D

That trash bag had a better design than Muk, honestly

Back