Genaration 6 game ideas

The shiny Legendaries already exist, but chances to get them is like 0,000001%.

But I heard that these two specific legendaries are programmed to never ever be shiny

Spr_5b_644_s.png
Spr_5b_643_s.png

There are sprites for them, so I'm going to assume that you can catch them. I don't see the point though, even if you do catch one no one will believe that you did it legally.

Well, beta elements have sprites for those too. I think you can only obtain the two shiny legendaries by hacking.

Cheating and hacking are possibilities.
There's a difference, remember?

Well, the shiny Unova main legendaries look crappy anyway. Compared to shiny Rayquaza and Groudon

384.png

I like shiny Rayquaza more.

Garchomp's was worse.

I say, that's a great idea; make decent shiny sprites. And I would also like them to be easier to obtain.

Grarchomp's isn't a shiny sprite
Yeah, that would be cool to make it easy to get shiny Pokemon

I meant Garchomp's shiny sprite

Before
445-f.png

After
445.png

Pretty awful

I don't see what the big deal is about shiny Pokemon. They're just palette swaps. They're no better than their normal un-shiny counterparts.

It's all about the collectibles. Everyone has an orange Charizard. Black ones are special. Some people don't care, some people care too much and will chain for hours to find one. I catch one if I find one, otherwise I'm not interested. However, I am disappointed in the shinies that look almost normal. Garchomp was a good example; they could've made it lime green or something.

Now, Pokerus, on the other hand, that's what you really want to find ;D

Pokerus is awesome. I love how it doubles your EVs

We need moar save files, my brother completely took over my SoulSilver and Diamond.

And he's desperate to destroy my White save file

You can't even protect your own Pokemon games? That's pathetic. Just hide them or something, sheesh. It's not that hard.

Diamond: didn't really play it

SoulSilver: hey everyone cI got SoulSilver. then, brother: I LIEK DIS GAME

My entire Black team has PKRS. I also have a Shiny Rhyperior from Platinum there. ewe

My luck with PKRS and shiny Pokemon is extrodinary. I have a shiny Pokemon in every main Pokemon game except RBY. (Shinies didn't exist back then.) I've also had a Wailord with PKRS from Ruby infecting every Pokemon with it. :3

For gen 6 you should have the abilty to connect with other people to play in the region and have double battles with every trainer as long as you have a friend. The VS Seeker NEEDS to be put back in.

I like the Trainer Eyes more than the VS Seeker, honestly. I just like walking up to a guy and he immediately wants to fight me.

Well, I believe the Vs. Seeker allows you to challenge any trainer no matter where they are (unless they indoors like a cave or forest). The PokeNav/Trainer Eyes has a limit as to how many trainers you can battle.

I still had fond memories rebattling the same trainers

There was some spot in LeafGreen where I could continually face a guy with a Fearow for plenty of EXP. For some reason it gave me tons of EXP, even though they're pathetically weak.

Back