Genaration 6 game ideas

Yeah, that would probably work too. This would also mean that you could transfer Master Balls and other one-chance items into your other files easily.

Just don't let them hold items when you transfer then. Didn't they do that with the Pal Park and the Poke Transfer?

Not with Pal Park, I transferred some of my cheated Master Balls and Rare Candies from Sapphire.

I don't cheat anymore, that was in my noob days. Plus there isn't much reason to cheat now that you can use Audinos and the really high leveled Elite Four to get level ups.

I hope Pokemon stops doing these events (likely that they won't). I dislike events so much.

That would be great, though Victini wasn't so bad as you could get it over the internet. Everyone who got the game late (like me) is pretty angry though.

I don't like it how they force you to buy two games to complete the Pokedex, also go on an event.

Yeah, it works out well in families, I can trade with my brother (or I could have, before he broke his Black version). Does LGM not have Pokemon?

Two games put a slight strain to our budget. $100 total. They should do a single game where you can "catch them all".

There might be some Pokemon you can't catch in Emerald or Platinum

I hope so. I don't want to continue shelling out cash for version exclusive minor stuff. Gold and Silver did the right thing by putting both legendaries in one version

Yeah, they did. Ho-Oh could be caught later in the game in Silver version

Actually, the Events over Nintendo WiFi Connection started since Platinum/Platina.
Also, I never mind to buy both versions (I actually always buy both of them, but one is brought earlier as a main version, and the other is brought later on as a Playthrough-only version).

The other one is just so you can get the version exclusive Pokemon, I'm assuming?

I have Sapphire and Ruby, and it's really strange. I had killed Kyogre and saved (this was in my noob days), so I had about 5 Groudons to make up for it. Hilarious in retrospect, not so much back then.

Which reminds me, I love the cloning glitch in Pokemon Gold and Silver

I don't even bother trying to capture every single freaking Pokemon in the game since your only reward is a diploma that doesn't even do anything except act as proof that you've caught every single Pokemon. Yeah, I don't see the point of doing that.

I hate lame rewards....

I'm trying to catch everything in my White version that I can, which basically means Everything - starters - reshiram - vullaby line. Not too difficult.

>>Dr. Javelin
>The other one is just so you can get the version exclusive Pokemon, I'm assuming?

Actually, that used to be the main purpose.
Now it's because I'm making Playthroughs (Video Walkthroughs), and I hate pirating.
Here's an example of what I did with my Pokémon White cartridge:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCDDB3A6A129EEFFC

Can they make it possible in the next generation to have a shiny legendary? Cause I heard Shiny Zekrom and Shiny Reshiram are impossible to obtain

Back