Genaration 6 game ideas

Raphael said:
I don't want pre-evolutions, they're just weaker versions of Pokemon that already exist, and I see no reason for them to exist. I wouldn't mind evolutions of already existing Pokemon since it does make the Pokemon stronger.
This. No one likes Pichu except the creator of Pokemon.

Baby Pokemon torture:

172.png
173.png
174.png

There's plenty more. Ugh. Emolga is cuter anyways.

Dr. Javelin said:
Raphael said:
I don't want pre-evolutions, they're just weaker versions of Pokemon that already exist, and I see no reason for them to exist. I wouldn't mind evolutions of already existing Pokemon since it does make the Pokemon stronger.
This. No one likes Pichu except the creator of Pokemon.

Baby Pokemon torture:

172.png
173.png
174.png

There's plenty more. Ugh. Emolga is cuter anyways.
Pichu's beast

The only thing prevolution does is take up space for the 3 line evolution

I would love a Fire/Ice type, even though it's a terrible type combination

It would be a bad legendary unless it's a power hungry sweeper

Dr. Javelin said:
Just ask Kyurem how his typing went.

I liked Kyurem. But then, it has poor typing AND a poor signature move :(

His typing leaves him weak to four types, one of which (Dragon) is ever-present in the Uber metagame and he only has three resistances. Plus he looks terrible.

Well, I personally like its design. What I don't like is its signature move, Frozen World. Gamefreak appears to hate this dragon.

Me too. It deserves to be powerful.

I definitely think for Gen VI they should bring back something along the lines of the Pokegear/Trainer's Eyes/VS Seeker. I love rebattling Trainers.

I really liked how Gen V had more tie-ins with the other regions, like giving out Ragecandybars, letting one talk to the Rocket with poor English, etc. Gen VI needs to keep doing that, because I love little Easter eggs :)

I'm assuming Gen VI will be on the 3DS. Since I don't have one, I'm also assuming that the 3DS has more advanced sound capabilities. This would make for some awesome music (I'm thinking in the stylings of PRS, who is a great remixer of Pokemon music, but really that's more wishful thinking than anything). I did notice that some Gen V music had some small motifs of music from other generations, which made me happy. That would be a great thing to keep doing, too.

I would like a car Pokemon with Motor Drive as an ability

Baby Luigi said:
Me too. It deserves to be powerful.
Kyurem was my favorite of the Tao Trio. I was very sad about its signature move.
Gen 6 should have a Ferrothorn evolution as a mace machine.

Okay then:
Gen 1: No theme at all.
Gen 2: Historical Theme.
Gen 3: Geographical Theme.
Gen 4: Creation Theme (Time and Space).
Gen 5: Balance Theme (Yin & Yang).

What theme would Gen 6 have, the Evolution Theme (how ancient Pokémon evolved into current Pokémon), or something like that?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Okay then:
Gen 1: No theme at all.
Gen 2: Historical Theme.
Gen 3: Geographical Theme.
Gen 4: Creation Theme (Time and Space).
Gen 5: Balance Theme (Yin & Yang).

What theme would Gen 6 have, the Evolution Theme (how ancient Pokémon evolved into current Pokémon), or something like that?
I think Gen. 4 was also evolution themed. Wasn't Prof. Rowan the professor on evolutions and there was also a lot of new evolutions introduced.

I think she meant by the main legendaries

I don't think Nintendo is going to make an evolution-theme generation, Pokemon is already getting flak from extremist Christians simply because it's called evolution. Making it that would only worsen the problem.

I mainly meant the legendaries from the storyline.

I think the reason you can't have more than one save file is because you might want to trade between the two files, and it wouldn't be possible. You would have to find another person to be your in-between.

Dr. Javelin said:
I think the reason you can't have more than one save file is because you might want to trade between the two files, and it wouldn't be possible. You would have to find another person to be your in-between.

Or Game Freak could put a feature similar to the Pal Park in the game where you can move the Pokemon in your PC to the PC in another file. Just a thought. :posh:

Back