Mario Kart 7 Retro Wii Tracks

Which track from Mario Kart Wii would you like to see return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most people I see try to take the shorcut online fails and they end up disconnecting. Hehe

Pandapowah said:
Most people I see try to take the shorcut online fails and they end up disconnecting. Hehe
But I saw someone pass and the Race is then Doomed ending early.

Pandapowah said:
There not as bad as hackers, who completely ruins everything.
Some are Nice and fun to play with.

King Bill said:
Pandapowah said:
There not as bad as hackers, who completely ruins everything.
Some are Nice and fun to play with.
The ones who throw items endlessly and stays behind the finish line at the 3rd lap are fun but not the ones who speed ahead.

I hate Grumble Volcano too. And its music. Dunno why, I just hate it. Maybe because I have a tendency to overshoot the ramp and fall into the lava

Baby Luigi said:
I hate Grumble Volcano too. And its music. Dunno why, I just hate it. Maybe because I have a tendency to overshoot the ramp and fall into the lava

Wait, it has music?

Toad85 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Wait, it has music?

Uh, every Mario Kart course has music

I know it's not from MKWii, but I really think Wario Colosseum and Dino Dino Jungle need to come back because they were AWESOME.

I really wish Baby Park didn't return in Mario Kart DS. I loved that course and Mario Kart DS just dumbed it down.

Definitely Coconut Mall.

The only reason I like Daisy Circuit?

MKWiiBabyDaisyStatue.PNG

Though I do find it a tad disturbing.

Baby Luigi said:
I really wish Baby Park didn't return in Mario Kart DS. I loved that course and Mario Kart DS just dumbed it down.

That was my favorite course from Mario Kart Double Dash. Extremely simple, but it still felt unique from all of the other courses. If they bring that back, it needs to have more laps. Three laps isn't enough to enjoy it.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

That was my favorite course from Mario Kart Double Dash. Extremely simple, but it still felt unique from all of the other courses. If they bring that back, it needs to have more laps. Three laps isn't enough to enjoy it.

Baby Park never had three laps. The least it had was 5 laps, the most was 7 laps.

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Baby Park never had three laps. The least it had was 5 laps, the most was 7 laps.

My point was that it needs many laps, or it isn't worth it.

Baby Luigi said:
The only reason I like Daisy Circuit?

MKWiiBabyDaisyStatue.PNG

Though I do find it a tad disturbing.
They should have put that statue in front of the statue of Daisy and Luigi. Daisy and Luigi's statue completely blocks the statue of Baby Daisy and Baby Luigi.

I agree. Not that I care about the adult versions anyway

Back