Wii U Game Dream Roster

Make your Wii U Smash Bros. Dream Roster.

Mario Series:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Can transform back and forth)
Toad

Zelda:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Add one more Zelda character. (Don't know much about Zelda)

Kirby:
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Waddle Dee

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Squirtle
Charizard
Ivysaur -No more Pokemon Trainer, all of them are seperate

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Maybe Slippy or something

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Dixie
King K. Rool

Yoshi:
Yoshi
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Ice Climbers:
Ice Climbers

Kid Icarus:
Pit

Wario:
Wario
Mona

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Roy

Mother:
Ness
Lucas

Pikmin:
Olimar
Red Bulborb

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon

Sonic:
Sonic
Dr. Eggman

Others:
R.O.B
Snake
Mr. Game and Watch
Spyro
Crash
Tom Nook
Excitebikes
Nintendog
Starfy

All I care about is Ness and Baby Luigi. The rest, they can add as many characters as they want

Rosalina would be a good addition. I don't know how she'll use her move but still. Waluigi would be an epic addition

I've battled a Rosalina texture hack and she doesn't look half bad to be in Brawl, but she's very unlikely

Veterans:
All 12

Melee:
Bowser
Peach
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch
Falco
Ganondorf
Marth

Brawl:
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Wario
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy
Meta-Knight
King Dedede
Lucas
R.O.B.
Wolf
Sonic (maybe)
Ike

Newcomers:
Toad
King K. Rool
Baby Mario (with or without Baby Luigi)
Monferno
Blaziken
Sceptile
Meowth
Gallade
Someone representing the F-Zero series
Mega Man
Proto Man
Leonardo
Myself (or my alter-ego Nightwatcher :smug:)
Usagi
Geno
Captain Syrup

Oh yeah, I went overboard.

Ganondorf said:
Waddle Dee as its own character? It's like Goomba being a character.

It's a dream roster. We're trying to be a little bit less logical than you think

But this thread is about who you want in the next Super Smash Bros., or what roster you want to see.

I already posted mine on a different thread.

MnSG said:
The following is the roster that I posted on 6/8/2011 at the Smash Boards...

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool

The Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda / Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link

Metroid
Samus / Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Yoshi
Yoshi

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Star Fox
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnell
Leon Powalski

Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (Oshawott, Servine, Emboar)
Zoroark

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Black Shadow

EarthBound / Mother
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike

Kid Icarus
Pit

Wario
Wario

Pikmin
Olimar

Golden Sun
Isaac

Sin and Punishment
Saki

The Legendary Starfy
Starfy

Nintendo Classics
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Bubbles
Eggplant Man
Takamaru

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic
Tails

Final Fantasy
White Mage
Black Mage

The names that I placed a strike-through on are fillers.

Below is an image of the roster, but it doesn't include transformations, fillers, nor the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon.

ssb4rosternofiller.png

NSM, you didn't add any Pokemon- oh yeah, he hates Pokemon. My bad.

F-Zero is too small to merit three characters, though it would be nice. Captain Falcon is good enough.

Star Fox is barely big enough to offer up three good characters and we don't need Leon. Besides, Krystal is a better choice.

Dixie Kong is rather useless IMO but it would be nice to see K. Rool. The Donkey Kong series is rather small though, and doesn't exactly deserve four characters.

Metroid is small compared to other franchises like Star Fox and no one wants to play as Ridley, especially since he hasn't appeared in a while.

The Final Fantasy characters would be nice to see.

I would be overjoyed if Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones would be on here, but seeing how small Fire Emblem is, I doubt he will make it.

Oh, and Pokemon Trainer should stay with Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. They could create a new trainer for the others.

Raphael said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ganondorf said:
Waddle Dee as its own character? It's like Goomba being a character.

It's a dream roster. We're trying to be a little bit less logical than you think

Isn't that what the far-fetched suggestions thread is for though?

Yeah when I think of Far-Fetched suggestions I think of characters that have no possibility of ever getting into a Smash Bros. game. Characters from Anime, Cartoons, Comics, or anything else that didn't originate as a Video Game or never was put on an Nintendo system ever. Dream rosters while they may have characters on the roster that post a slim chance at least have some chance of hope, someone like Tom Nook would have a better chance then say Master Chief. Far-Fetched suggestions I think are just "lololol it would be great if this character got in although there's no chance at all" while Dream rosters are "Oh I hope this and this character are in it! I'm tossing in my sleep just thinking about it!". No one should be tossing in their beds hoping Master Chief is in the next one.

Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Problem_Face_by_BrunowskiSigs.png

Dr. Javelin said:
I don't know enough Pokemon the add to my list. The only Pokemon I play as on Brawl is Pikachu, so it didn't really matter to me.

Olimar said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I don't know enough Pokemon the add to my list. The only Pokemon I play as on Brawl is Pikachu, so it didn't really matter to me.
Yeah, I suppose you're right.

Dr. Javelin said:
F-Zero is too small to merit three characters, though it would be nice. Captain Falcon is good enough.
There are around 40 other characters in that franchise besides Captain Falcon. At least one of those guys needs a roster spot. I'd much rather have Black Shadow or Deathborn than 2 different versions of Link. One is enough.

no one wants to play as Ridley, especially since he hasn't appeared in a while.
Have you not played Metroid Prime 3 Corruption or Metroid: Other M? He's in both of those and they're both pretty damn recent.

Also, Bowser Jr., Little Mac, Mega Man, King K. Rool, blahblahblah

If they bring back the Pokemon Trainer, his Pokemon should be new and the other trainer could be unlockable. I think if that's the case he should have Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. Especially Snivy and Oshawott, imagine how awesome that would be :D
Zoaroak should replace Lucario. Lucario needs to know how Mewtwo feels
Pikachu and Jigglypuff, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE FROM THAT SPOT
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi better be in this game.
'3K said:
I'd much rather have Black Shadow or Deathborn than 2 different versions of Link. One is enough.
Toon Link was fun, don't replace him! Who actually needs to be replaced?
Pit.

'3K said:
Dr. Javelin said:
There are around 40 other characters in that franchise besides Captain Falcon. At least one of those guys needs a roster spot. I'd much rather have Black Shadow or Deathborn than 2 different versions of Link. One is enough.
I meant the franchise is too small to merit three characters.
'3K said:
no one wants to play as Ridley, especially since he hasn't appeared in a while.
Have you not played Metroid Prime 3 Corruption or Metroid: Other M? He's in both of those and they're both pretty damn recent.
No, I haven't, I thought he was in the graveyard of good Nintendo villains. My mistake. He is a bit large for a playable character though, and including him will guarantee a T rating (because of how "scary" he looks. Stupid ESRB), something Nintendo generally tries to avoid if possible.

Dr. Javelin said:
I don't think he is, but little kids in the 7-9 range will.
SSBB got a teen rating. So did SSBM. Do you think that they will change the rating to E after 2 games got T? And anyway, some kids YOUNGER than me curse and play call of duty. So they won't really care about it

Back