This Mario song is so neglected

Oh, so you're all about long songs that don't loop for a while?

Or, if we have the option to turn off the music, we would do it.

Orchestrated music isn't so bad either.

I actually like Ricco Harbor TBH, but when my sister is trying to explore, after she killed Gooper Blooper and started exploring, that was a relief.

Figment said:
Yeah. Ricco Harbor's all about da bloopers.

Speaking of odd-looking creatures, Sunshine had the weirdest-looking enemies, IMO.

Drooling Boos? Pokey releasing blood when hit against the wall? Weird

You sure that was blood?

But yeah, definitely. Especially the weird-looking Koopas and how they wore swimming trunks when their shell came off. And the Stus looked weird as well.

Figment said:
You sure that was blood?

I'm kidding about that, but I was freaked out about how similar it looked to blood

And amputating tentacles. Yeesh.

Figment said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYOii7KkBJo&playnext=1&list=PL711EFEF69AEABFB0

Seriously. And it's awesome and peaceful.

I love this song. I first realized it when I was just sitting around playing it. I guess I just sat there for a bit, watched the beautiful day, and felt really relaxed while this song was playing. Such a great memory.

Baby Luigi said:
Figment said:
You sure that was blood?

I'm kidding about that, but I was freaked out about how similar it looked to blood

Well, for all we know, they could've been made by graffiti, and that was just paint that was splattered on the wall.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Figment said:
You sure that was blood?

Well, for all we know, they could've been made by graffiti, and that was just paint that was splattered on the wall.

Still, the paint looked like dried up blood 0_o

Back