How did you found this forum?

steve founded the forum you are all mr. silys

Oh, the grammar in the topic title...

People told me about it, and here I am. I lost interest somewhat after my first post, but then I returned in 2010-11.

If we were siblings he would have joined when I joined.

Re: How did you find this forum?

Dry-Petey said:
If we were siblings he would have joined when I joined.

Not really. I have two siblings, and neither of them joined when I did.

Via the wiki, which I found by googling.

I applied for my 'Shroom job.

Chuggaconroy's smg let's play. I found the wiki which I never really bothered editing. Then after sometime I found the forum.

my brother, YM, was on the wiki but wanted to become a member of the fake news, so he joined. Then he told me about it, but only a year later did I join.

I have a new method of finding this Forum: Because Steve told us to change our Hosts file.

I saw the link on the MediaWiki sidebar on the wiki, back when it was at "marioboards.com" but not called the "Super Mario Boards" yet. Good times.

I wanted a place to talk about mario/nintendo games and found this forum off the wiki's main page, haven't been on much recently but getting a Wii u tomorrow!!

Found MarioWiki on Google, and just joined the forums.

Btw I think you should change the title to "How did you find this forum" because I've seen people get confused before.

Christmas Rin Kagamine said:
Found MarioWiki on Google, and just joined the forums.

Btw I think you should change the title to "How did you find this forum" because I've seen people get confused before.
Because only Porple can found this forum, which he already did

Back