How did you found this forum?

If I look on your profile, you're the 6th member.
That's pretty funny then.

I mean, it's funny to see how the growth was in the first days, and how it is now.

It's ironic when looking at the member list because some of the members that registered have 0 posts. There's a lot of users like that XD

These are most likely spambots with deleted posts, they've registered to view more things, or they just registered because they think it's required for the Wiki.

It's probably an account that got deleted.
The ID's never change, though.

I used to be quite the big shot around the Wiki back in 2007, so I just joined for staff reasons.

I never really became "active" until about... 2009, I think?

I joined the forum cuz I originally wanted to start a section in The Shroom, but that never went through.

I joined the forum because I used the Super Mario Wiki for a long time now, and I noticed they had a forum. So I decided to check it out, and I thought to myself "Hmm. I've never been a part of a forum before, I should see what it's like!"
And here I am!

I remember when I had only 1 post for an excessivly long time and finally started posting again after I noticed that I'd drift off with the other "Goombas" if I didn't start up again.

And now I have 500 posts. (only 500 more...)

Dr. Mario said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I joined the forum cuz I originally wanted to start a section in The Shroom, but that never went through.
I wanted to apply for the Fake News. I decided not to though.

Same. I also found the mafia games (which I really wanted to try) and Forum Games (I always loved games.) Nowadays I barely fix anything other than grammatical errors on the wiki and post 10 times a day here.

I was trying to find a Mario forum, and then I discovered that this Wiki (which I forget how I first found) had a forum.

The rest is history.

I was quite active on the Mario Wiki, and soon enough I eventually discovered this forum. I initially made an account to try it out, but it ends up that this forum had some of the most interesting topics to discuss about. And now I enjoy coming here just as much as I like the Wiki!

Pinkie Pie said:
Basically this, except I'm still waiting for the reply. I got hooked on forum games in the meantime, and I've been here ever since.

I found it by clicking on the link at the wiki.

Back