Hardest Mario Levels

I died a few times when I did that Green Star. For some reason the 2nd Puzzle Plank Green Star was challenging for me to get.

Your friend should try out the homing ground pound.

I forgot to see I got it for him so he needs to beat the Grandmaster but he doesn't care about it cuz it is to hard for him and I did it once and I am not gonna do it again.

Did you try out the homing ground pound? Spin, then immediately perform a ground pound?

YoshiGo99 said:
I Hate Blooper surfing. When I did the level I went onto the wall and walked along to side instead of surfing.

My sister has a similar opinion of you

Never knew that. I also hate the secret levels, like the yoshi go round place, the dirty lake secret place and ricco harbors spinning logs (twisty trials Galaxy) It was easy in SMG2 and I did not use the cloud flower for it.

Oh god, the secret levels were terrible.

And the watermelons. Dear gog, the watermelons.

My sister found the watermelon festival easy :/

The Watermelon Festival was EASY! Why was it so hard for you? It took me only one try to roll the fat watermelon from the cliff to the bridge. :/

The rollercoaster thing took me several tries. But when I played it again after a few days, it took me one try.

I'm not sure how the watermelon physics work, but I just made it roll recklessly down the cliff and it didn't explode.

YoshiGo99 said:
Simple. My firend couldn't get the star in Flipsville where u go upside down and jump off the planet.
That was the last Green Star I got. it was really hard for me to get to get because I missed the Star alot and wasa killed. I was so happy when I got it.

My last one was in Bowser's Galaxy Generator. I did all normal galaxies then the bowser ones. I thought getting the 2nd star in the rainbow road galaxy was a bit hard.

yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Simple. My firend couldn't get the star in Flipsville where u go upside down and jump off the planet.
That was the last Green Star I got. it was really hard for me to get to get because I missed the Star alot and wasa killed. I was so happy when I got it.

Helpful tip: Jump + Spin + Ground Pound.

Rolling Gizmos took me several tries.

That one was easy for me. Starshine Beach had an annoying one because you have to jump at just the right time otherwise you miss it.

Back