Hardest Mario Levels

I'm at Dark Bowser on Bowser's Inside Story. I lost like 10 times already.

Austin Powers said:
I'm at Dark Bowser on Bowser's Inside Story. I lost like 10 times already.
1. I told you not to Post RPG stuff here.
2.This is hardest levels not bosses.

YoshiGo99 said:
I am at King Boo in Luigi's Mansion!!! I can't beat him though. :(

When "Bowser" throw 3 bombs, suck 1 of them and wait until Bowser's head go low and breath fire, you release bomb and when you are sucking up King Boo, keep moving because Bowser's head shoot ice balls to Luigi

My feed on these.

Superhard Acrobatics was pretty pesky.
Yoshi's Island Easter Eggs was a *expletive*. On it, I died exactly, yes I counted, 361 times, mostly on room three.
Endless World Of Yoshis was more annoying then hard. The thorn drop was difficult as heck.
9-7 I still can't beat. But my copy's corrupted, so...
I know you'll think of me as weak, but I thought the Bowser minilevel in MP4 was pretty tough.
Never played DKCR.
To me, the toughest level ever is...Pianta Village. That darn third shine.

The Perfect Run?

:-X

9-7 wasn't hard for me in general. It was just the Star Coins.

goddamn Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos in SMG2...*shudder*

...and please don't ask about the trash blowing games.

King DDD said:
YoshiGo99 said:

When "Bowser" throw 3 bombs, suck 1 of them and wait until Bowser's head go low and breath fire, you release bomb and when you are sucking up King Boo, keep moving because Bowser's head shoot ice balls to Luigi
I did it once. But I can't do it again! :'( The Parabeetle level is kinda hard in NSMBW except if u use Propeller Shroom or Mini Shroom.

YoshiGo99 said:
King DDD said:
YoshiGo99 said:

I did it once. But I can't do it again! :'( The Parabeetle level is kinda hard in NSMBW except if u use Propeller Shroom or Mini Shroom.
Same I would say thats the second Hardest level in the game. World 8-5 would the third.

I found Slingpod Galaxy harder than the Perfect Run, actually

You need to arrive at normal star yellow area then change to normal form and backtrack to green star

Back