Super Mario RPG returning characters?

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Do you guys want anyone from Super Mario RPG to return in another Mario game? I want Geno and Mallow to return. I wouldn't mind seeing Bowyer again too.

Geno, Mallow and the citizens of Monstro Town are the only ones who should return everyone else can get eaten by Yoshi for all I care.

yoshidude99 said:
Do you guys want anyone from Super Mario RPG to return in another Mario game? I want Geno and Mallow to return. I wouldn't mind seeing Bowyer again too.
Geno and Mallow should be in spin-offs but I do want another Super Mario RPG.

Meh, don't really want anyone else.

SMRPG characters were pretty boring.

I don't want any Super Mario RPG characters. People talk about Geno like he is the best character ever, when likely he won't return and people who don't play Super Mario RPG don't really care about him.

I don't want any to return, honestly. I feel like they were one-time characters.

I think they meant returning characters, not a sequel/remake

I don't really care about Super Mario RPG either. If they are going to return RPG characters, it better be Mario & Luigi or Paper Mario first

Baby Luigi said:
I don't really care about Super Mario RPG either. If they are going to return RPG characters, it better be Mario & Luigi or Paper Mario first
Yeah Paper Mario I care for. Same with the Mario and Luigi series.

Another thing I disliked about Super Mario RPG is that how Luigi is almost non-existent in this game

Austin Powers said:
I'm pretty sure he was in there, but I don't remember.

Samus is a robot girl

I don't think Nintendo will even consider returning these characters. Fans should keep their fingers crossed if Square Enix makes another Mario game.

Aqua Soul said:
Has anyone ever seen Samus in SMRPG?

Yep, laying in the guest room in the mushrook kingdom. Shes there at one point but I don't remember what triggers it.

Link is also in the game too, but I forgot which inn it was.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't think Nintendo will even consider returning these characters. Fans should keep their fingers crossed if Square Enix makes another Mario game.
Yeah. Also why where they so many people who wanted geno in SSBB. They should know that nintendo won't do since he's only been in one game.

Austin Powers said:
He's overrated though.

Agreed. It's probably because he's the emo Final Fantasy-esque guy of the series.

I don't really want any of the characters to reappear. They weren't all that great.

yoshidude99 said:
He is a cool character that's why,

not really. He's very generic jrpg character, the only even somewhat great thing about him was design and that was it.

I'd much rather have paper mario characters return. Such as Rawk Hawk, Watt, Vivian, Bobbery, ms. mowz, Lord Crump, Koopa Bros. and Kent C Koopa.

Who all had much better writing and just were far more interesting then anything of Geno.

Back