Super Mario RPG returning characters?

Zae said:
yoshidude99 said:
He is a cool character that's why,

not really. He's very generic jrpg character, the only even somewhat great thing about him was design and that was it.

I'd much rather have paper mario characters return. Such as Rawk Hawk, Watt, Vivian, Bobbery, ms. mowz, Lord Crump, Koopa Bros. and Kent C Koopa.

Who all had much better writing and just were far more interesting then anything of Geno.
Yeah but it's unlikely it will happen but I thick that Goombella should return.

King Bill said:
Zae said:
yoshidude99 said:
He is a cool character that's why,

not really. He's very generic jrpg character, the only even somewhat great thing about him was design and that was it.

I'd much rather have paper mario characters return. Such as Rawk Hawk, Watt, Vivian, Bobbery, ms. mowz, Lord Crump, Koopa Bros. and Kent C Koopa.

Who all had much better writing and just were far more interesting then anything of Geno.
Yeah but it's unlikely it will happen but I thick that Goombella should return.

Yeah I know, just making a point though. Very unlikely any paper mario characters will return unless it's that given series(after all fawful was in all m&ls).

I love the Paper Mario characters. They should return before the Super Mario RPG characters

Yeah, but I don't understand why people want Paper Mario characters in Mario Kart. They are expecting something that is not likely to happen. I like Paper Mario and all, but expecting the characters to appear in a Mario Kart or whatever as a playable character sounds unrealistic.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Yeah, but I don't understand why people want Paper Mario characters in Mario Kart. They are expecting something that is not likely to happen. I like Paper Mario and all, but expecting the characters to appear in a Mario Kart or whatever as a playable character sounds unrealistic.

Nintendo barely pays attention to those characters

Yes, barely. RPG characters in general get shunned, but Baby Peach is an exception.

Well, because Baby Peach is basically for Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. They still should have never created her in the first place.

I liked her screaming in Mario Kart Wii.

Geno probably would likely return as something extremely minor, similarly to the Superstar Saga thing

Fawfulfury65 said:
I think Geno should reappear, and not in a cameo like in M&L: SS.

Very unlikely.

Especially since Nintendo and Enix don't seem to give a crap about him at all.

It's almost as if both companies are not proud of smrpg.

Yeah, there are hardly any Super Mario RPG references outside Super Mario RPG

It's not even Nintendo that made Superstar Saga; it's Alphadream.

It's not even Nintendo that made Superstar Saga; it's Alphadream.

point taken.

Actually, didn't the creators m&lSS get in trouble due to using geno WITHOUT permission?

They did credit Sqaure Enix in the credits

I don't think they did. Anyway Geno is awesome with his Geno Whirl and Geno Beam and Geno Blast moves.

Yes, they did.

I don't know much about Geno.

Maybe they should recive a cameo

That's the most what's going to happen to them, though.

Back