Guilty Plesures

Baby Luigi said:
I didn't say cocaine. I said Coke.

Coke is a guilty pleasure because all it basically is is sugar water

you know thats the short term of it right?

Also coke is very bad for you, can give you kidney stones, make your blood pressure rise to terrifying levels, all that stuff.

Sugar + caffeine = really bad.

I still enjoy playing Yoshi's Story and I still have a lot of my old toys somewhere. I'm also obsessed with Mario, even though I'm a teenage girl. A lot of the Mario stuff now seems to be made for little boys, but I still buy it. I even have a MKW backpack (not that I actually use it).

Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
I didn't say cocaine. I said Coke.

Coke is a guilty pleasure because all it basically is is sugar water

you know thats the short term of it right?

Also coke is very bad for you, can give you kidney stones, make your blood pressure rise to terrifying levels, all that stuff.

Sugar + caffeine = really bad.

Coke is more nortorious for diabetes because of the high sugar

I'm only downing one can a day. It's not too bad. Especially since I also drink a lot of milk too

I have not watched my guilty pleasure tv show, anyway it go kinda boring when they got rid of the vessels (but they bring back Spectrah.)

Nothing I feel particularly ashamed of myself, but there are some topics I enjoy that appear to be shameful in public opinion. I have a fascination with serial killers, cults and paganism, for instance.

<s>does my little pony count

my little pony counts</s>

crappy songs

I really love mainstream britney spears/katy perry etc. music what can I say? :(

Paper Jorge said:
<s>does my little pony count

my little pony counts</s>

crappy songs

I really love mainstream britney spears/katy perry etc. music what can I say? :(

MLP:FiM is too GOOD to be a GUILTY pleasure ;)

I have no idea why, but I love the really disturbing things the internet can come up with or say. It is very compelling to see...

Well, not all of it. Certain things cross the line too far for me.

The fact I am proboly the only 14 year old girl in the UNIVERSE who likes The Rolling Stones.

Also Im a calorie counter, I really shouldn't be at my age but I just cannot help it!

I love classic (I don't use "old", they're only 30-60 years old.) rock bands. More so than the garbage dished out today. I'm looking at you, KE$HA.

There are only two bands who I truly love/Idolise who have been around in the 21st centry: And thats Gorillaz and the White stripes, who are my favorites, most other bands were before shit music, like REM, Led Zepplin, Blur, Rolling Stones. Calvin Harris and the Ting Tings are okay. But the only band still going which I truly follow as a true fan is Gorillaz.

Back