Guilty Plesures

My top five musicians/bands:

The Beatles (including solo works)
The Kinks
Billy Joel
The Who
Bob Dylan

tentacleTherapist said:
Also Im a calorie counter, I really shouldn't be at my age but I just cannot help it!
Um, there's plenty of teenage girls who care way too much about their health.

I gained two pounds onnmy vacation so I have been living off fruit and low calorie stuff since, people call me fat anyway.

Nega-Man said:
Finally, someone who likes lots of old school bands!
You'll find most of our users - or at least the veteran ones - prefer traditional and/or classical musicians.

The 3 Musicians/Bands I hate most are:

KE$HA
Eminem
Rhianna (did I spell that correctly?)

And, no, I don't hate Lady Gaga. She at least has talent and uses real instruments.

Gorillaz are brill, if you consider them new.
Some of Eminem's stuff is ok.
But I agree with the other two.
The only 'Rap' Artists I can stand are Snoop Dogg, De la soul (he preforms with gorillaz a lot.) and some of Eminems stuff, mostly the older stuff though.

Greenday are ok, but NOT punk rock, real punk rock you want to listen to is SubHumans/Culture Shock/Citizen fish their a really good punk rock ska band.

tentacleTherapist said:
Greenday are ok, but NOT punk rock, real punk rock you want to listen to is SubHumans/Culture Shock/Citizen fish their a really good punk rock ska band.

I never considered them punk either. They're kind of like the Rolling Stones; they pass themselves off as gritty and loud, but they're really not like that.

As I have said before, I don't really listen to Gorillaz. But, from what I have heard from them, they're not half bad. It's just not my style.

Well they have been around for 10 years and have a place in the guiness world records and Demon Days was the biggest album of 2005.

Back