How much do you weigh?

184 pounds now apparently.

Not sure if I trust the scale at Publix tho because I just feel like I've gained weight lately and not lost it.

who put this thread here and why
I'm like 150 pounds which kind of makes sense for being 6'3". I'm actually skinny though or at least skinny compared to everyone else my age. Because I have to look down at other guys my age sometimes they think I'm metaphorically looking down at them and puff themselves up and get ready to fight and stuff it's annoying

I'm currently 177.8 lbs.

I've actually been under 180 lbs for a good while now but now my BMI is in the healthy weight category. I know BMI ain't the be-all, end-all but goddamn it still feels good to no longer check that and see that I am 'overweight'.

I'm pretty light 90-100-ish pounds. I'm like 4'11-5'0 (not sure) But I haven't checked in a while so that might be off. Not sure if that's underweight.

I'm pretty light 90-100-ish pounds. I'm like 4'11-5'0 (not sure) But I haven't checked in a while so that might be off. Not sure if that's underweight.
As far as simple bmi calculations go, this is in normal range for afab, might be different for amab

I was super skinny and pasty white when I was a kid but I have a lot more muscle now as an adult. Eh, as far as my weight it's 200-something. Good thing it's not 300-something; that would be a problem and probably mean I'm fat LOL.

Back