Sensitive

Irritated

Ouiet
Helpful
Lonely
Nice
Careful

Curious

(I know what they mean when they say "curiosity killed the cat." I've learned a lot thanks to that...)

Mason has a point. Mine was quite descriptive, and certainly better than "awesome" or "sensitive"
Dr. Javelin said:
About me:
I label myself as the Tsundere from TVTropes because it is pretty accurate. In real life I am usually mean to everyone and generally not a nice person. There are sometimes when I will grudgingly admit that something is good. And I tend to get rather emotional inside when a certain someone...never mind. Ahem. I'm pretty good at covering my emotional side, though, and can hold back blushes unless I keep getting asked questions.

Online I'm much more neutral because I have the time to consider my thoughts before speaking.
Of course, I did need a whole paragraph, but it is a big description about one word, so...

Dr. Javelin said:
Mason has a point. Mine was quite descriptive, and certainly better than "awesome" or "sensitive"
Dr. Javelin said:
About me:
I label myself as the Tsundere from TVTropes because it is pretty accurate. In real life I am usually mean to everyone and generally not a nice person. There are sometimes when I will grudgingly admit that something is good. And I tend to get rather emotional inside when a certain someone...never mind. Ahem. I'm pretty good at covering my emotional side, though, and can hold back blushes unless I keep getting asked questions.

Online I'm much more neutral because I have the time to consider my thoughts before speaking.
Of course, I did need a whole paragraph, but it is a big description about one word, so...

Well you must layout details friend.

Then again most people are quite lazy anyway and probably didn't even read your actual post.

Zae said:
Well you must layout details friend.

Then again most people are quite lazy anyway and probably didn't even read your actual post.
Yeah. I assumed that people actually read the whole thread before posting; that's what I do.

Back