Describe yourself in one word.

Pretentious.

I have character references to prove it, too.

Does "lolwut" count?

Only one word? Damn, that's tough.

Tomboy

That's the best I can do in just one word. Two words I could have done easily. :P

Remilia Scarlet said:
Pretentious.

I have character references to prove it, too.
DaisyCrazy14 said:
Only one word? Damn, that's tough.

Tomboy

That's the best I can do in just one word. Two words I could have done easily. :P
Dr. Javelin said:
About me:
I label myself as the Tsundere from TVTropes because it is pretty accurate. In real life I am usually mean to everyone and generally not a nice person. There are sometimes when I will grudgingly admit that something is good. And I tend to get rather emotional inside when a certain someone...never mind. Ahem. I'm pretty good at covering my emotional side, though, and can hold back blushes unless I keep getting asked questions.

Online I'm much more neutral because I have the time to consider my thoughts before speaking.
See? These are examples of descriptive words, as Mason pointed out. Keep em coming.

Mason said:
Gary Oak said:
Short
Friendly
Outgoing
Sensitive
Artsy
You should spell it as
Short, Outgoing, Friendly, Artsy, Sensitive

SOFAS

Love it! So I guess that means I'm: SOFAS. Yup, that is me in one word. Plus, I see @Dr. Javelin is telling everybody to be very descriptive, but I seem to have a troubling time finding the right (ONE) word to really describe myself.

That's not paranoid, it's just smart. Paranoia is being afraid of people everywhere watching you and stuff. I'm paranoid because I think about every single possible repercussion of my actions. What people might think, what they might assume, what they might do, what I might think, what I might do...

It just could be because my brain never stops thinking, though...

Back