• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to applaud to you NSM for being able to juggle so many fics at once

David T. Darlton said:
I have to applaud to you NSM for being able to juggle so many fics at once
I'm just that skilled.

Anyway it will be released tomorrow

EDIT: Actually, it will come in the next couple days. I forgot my family might be dragging me into something for the superbowl

Chapter 11:

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/New_Sherlock_Mario_Book_3:_The_Worldwide_Catastrophe/Chapter_11

Another one will come either tomorrow, or through the week

If the hovercraft can travel to Cairo in 30 minutes - assuming one could actually build a hovercraft - then they would have to be traveling at 4,000 miles per hour. Somehow, I doubt a person can travel at that speed.
You randomly switch tense in the middle of the chapter, and how in the world could they track the theif? It doesn't make much sense.
Also, you used the word "had" three times in the first few sentences. I would suggest trying some different vocabulary.

Discord said:
If the hovercraft can travel to Cairo in 30 minutes - assuming one could actually build a hovercraft - then they would have to be traveling at 4,000 miles per hour. Somehow, I doubt a person can travel at that speed.
You randomly switch tense in the middle of the chapter, and how in the world could they track the theif? It doesn't make much sense.
Also, you used the word "had" three times in the first few sentences. I would suggest trying some different vocabulary.
Well it is fiction, it doesn't have to all be scientific and true.

They track the thief using satellites as said in the first chapter.

Again, it's fiction it doesn't all have to make sense.

I'll check my vocab too

No, I won't take that excuse. Fiction doesn't have to be logical, but it has to make sense. And somehow I doubt that these characters are going to just happen to find a hovercraft that can travel 4,000 miles per hour on the streets of Paris.

Discord said:
No, I won't take that excuse. Fiction doesn't have to be logical, but it has to make sense. And somehow I doubt that these characters are going to just happen to find a hovercraft that can travel 4,000 miles per hour on the streets of Paris.
If you read, Gallade made it, they didn't just find it. I understand that it has to make sense, but it's not that big of a deal. If everything was true, the story would be boring and not have enough action in it.

Oh yes, I suppose I should mention that they were travelling at about 4 times the speed of the Earth's rotation.
But you're right, the story doesn't actually have to make sense, because that would be stupid.

Discord said:
Oh yes, I suppose I should mention that they were travelling at about 4 times the speed of the Earth's rotation.
But your right, the story doesn't actually have to make sense, because that would be stupid.
Sarcasm much? You're making a big deal over something that isn't even important to the story, the travel.

New chapter coming this week

I'm not trying to make a big deal about it, I just want the author to actually bother doing research for once. I'm just trying to help you out.

Discord said:
I'm not trying to make a big deal about it, I just want the author to actually bother doing research for once. I'm just trying to help you out.
I appreciate it, it's just your tone kind of turns me off.

I'll fix the speed soon.

EDIT: I did 5 hours, based on an airplane speed time site.

Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Discord said:

It's Nabber; it happens to be attached to his words.
Huh?

Discord said:
Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Discord said:

It's Nabber; it happens to be attached to his words.
Huh?

Nothing...

Anyways, the word choice might not be as sophisticated as some people desire, but it is still rather intriguing and jubilant to read.

Of course my tone turns him off; I'm a critic, unless critics are praising a story then they always come off negative.

Discord said:
Of course my tone turns him off; I'm a critic, unless critics are praising a story then they always come off negative.

Not necessarily.

You can try PSP (Positive, suggest, positive).

Example - Nabber, you are an amazing writer and deserves to give criticism, however you often rub off as very rude at times. Don't worry; work on it and I'm sure you'll help people grow.

Chapter 12!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/New_Sherlock_Mario_Book_3:_The_Worldwide_Catastrophe/Chapter_12

Short chapter, but the next one should be longer

Review:

Why did they had to park the hovercraft far away from the pyramid, that just didn't make sense. Though there was progression in the story, it just felt like it was more of a filler than an actual chapter, excluding the evidence the guys found. Overall, kinda disappointing.

2/7

Villetta Nu said:
Review:

Why did they had to park the hovercraft far away from the pyramid, that just didn't make sense. Though there was progression in the story, it just felt like it was more of a filler than an actual chapter, excluding the evidence the guys found. Overall, kinda disappointing.

2/7
1. I guess it didn't make sense now that I think of it.

2. What do you mean by "excluding the evidence"

3. Thank you for your criticism and thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back