Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Donut Shop Dilema

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The Murder on 16th Street

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 6. Really short. Read. another chapter coming tomorrow.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/New_Sherlock_Mario_Book_3:_The_Worldwide_Catastrophe/Chapter_6

It is short. But good writing. Just saying, I think it takes more than 2 or 3 days to get to Paris from the US.

You could have combined Chapter 6 with Chapter 7, just saying. It's veeery short. But, as Nabber already said, has good quality, so I can't complain too much. When will I appear?

Nabber said:
It is short. But good writing. Just saying, I think it takes more than 2 or 3 days to get to Paris from the US.
Wasn't sure, Never been on a boat, so I'm just making it a super fast boat.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
You could have combined Chapter 6 with Chapter 7, just saying. It's veeery short. But, as Nabber already said, has good quality, so I can't complain too much. When will I appear?
Yes, but I did a short chapter to make the next chapter long. Also, don't know when you will appear.

Thank you for your guy's compliments

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Wasn't sure, Never been on a boat, so I'm just making it a super fast boat.
Distance from New York city to Enland: 3471 miles.

That means you'll need to travel 1157 miles per day at 48 miles per hour. So it's doable, but only if you have a smaller boat. A cruise ship obviously won't be able to do that much.

*Applause* I like it, it finally actually have clues in it. So where on a cruise line with no land in sight can mud be found? Hmm, we'll just have to wait and find out.

Charles zi Britannia said:
*Applause* I like it, it finally actually have clues in it. So where on a cruise line with no land in sight can mud be found? Hmm, we'll just have to wait and find out.
Thank you Zero! I have a goal to make this my best book yet

New Super Mario said:
Charles zi Britannia said:
Thank you Zero! I have a goal to make this my best book yet
yes.jpg

Nice. Not exactly the most accurate portrayal of a cruise, but since you've never been on one, it's okay.

1. A pool on a ship isn't going to be 12 feet deep. I don't think they'd have a diving board either.
2. A spoon in a hallway? I saw a deck of cards in an elevator shaft. Not the elevator; THE SHAFT.

But again, these are minor complaints. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back