Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Donut Shop Dilema

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The Murder on 16th Street

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMB's gardening manual, I assume that as evidence of some sort.

New Super Mario said:
Villetta Nu said:
BMB's gardening manual, I assume that as evidence of some sort.
Yes, I know that but I don't know what you are saying by "excluding it"
That one little part is the least disappointing of the chapter, that is what I'm trying to communicate.

I am considering canceling Book 3 and making a new book 3. Reasons?

1. I started out really rocky.

2. I know I can improve, and I got tons of ideas for a better plot

3. I am going to take my time on my chapters.

You could just edit the previous chapters instead of starting from scratch.

You're right Nabber, I've never written a story. I shouldn't tell NSM what to do.
*leaves*

Yeah, I see nothing wrong of just announcing that your going to reedit every chapter to make them better without cancelling it

Marika Soresi said:
Yeah, I see nothing wrong of just announcing that your going to reedit every chapter to make them better without cancelling it
Well I would want to change the whole beginning story line so it's pretty much the same as starting over so......

I have decided to change the book. I am putting options up in a poll so I encourage you too vote.

EDIT:

Info on each one:

Concert Mystery: MCD, NSM, and Zero head to a concert from their favorite band, but find the lead guitarist's guitar no where to be found.

Donut Shop Dilema: Might change it to something else because I did donut stuff in the first one, but it will still be the same just different food. Basically someone keeps putting hot sauce in a donut shop's frosting while they are away at night.

Murder: A murder in the 16th Street Apartment. Pretty straight forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back