Do you have your Wii set on its side or standing up?

What position do you have your Wii set in?

• Total voters
I know, but my Wii is like 4 years old, it did fall off a couple of times (Gamecube Controller cable is way to short), and I took it with me to some friends (they don't have Homebrew Channel, so no import games for their Wii's).
I think these are the main reasons.

Mine's standing up. I definitely think it looks better that way, and I've never noticed problems with it. I do know that the 360 works better on its side, but I think that's because it has a disc tray instead of an automatic slot. As for Gamecube games, they work fine too.

My Wii sits on its side, because I keep it on a shelf under the TV. It wouldn't fit standing up.

My Wii lays on its side in a "system stacker." You put the system in a compartment on the left, and there's a wider compartment on the right where you can put the remotes and other stuff, and there are slots along the top to put the games. But the space it all sits in just barely fits, so there's no room to plug in a GameCube controller since the plug coming out on the left side would mean having to push it more to the right, but there's no room for that. This is what it looks like:

203445530.jpg

Whenever we have lots of people over, I bring the Wii downstairs so we can play it on our bigger TV, even though it's a pain having to keep pulling up all the cords through the system compartment in the stacker while taking it out, then having to feed the ends through while guiding them up or down a shelf to the outlet/TV while putting it back in, making sure that they don't get too bunched up so the Wii can slide in all the way. When it's downstairs, I put it upright on its stand and slide it in a space between our TV and the cabinet next to it.

Mine is standing up because that's the only way to fit it next to the TV (it's squeezed between the TV and the side of the big TV stand).

Mariomario64 said:
SuperMario25 said:
A Bit both depends what game if its brawl sideways or mario tennis up
Why?

Because if he needs to use the GameCube controller he needs to stand it up.

Standing up.

Usually standing, since our Wii is inside a quite cramped space.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Usually standing, since our Wii is inside a quite cramped space.

Well, that was quite to the contrary of what I said :|

I like to have mine standing up.

Standing up, but I might consider putting it down.

Back