Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang the Sniper said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Looniju said:
The "UP Smilies"(an incredibly common smiley pack that invisionfree happens to use) are ugly, big, and that facepalm smiley is horrible.

Which is a notable improvement over what we currently have.

Not even close.
invision smileys are pretty ugly, so if we had an SM style facepalm that would be cool

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
Fang the Sniper said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Looniju said:
The "UP Smilies"(an incredibly common smiley pack that invisionfree happens to use) are ugly, big, and that facepalm smiley is horrible.

Not even close.
invision smileys are pretty ugly, so if we had an SM style facepalm that would be cool

And pretty useless. There're a lot of facepalming .gifs on the internet, just copy the links and post them.

Looniju said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Looniju said:

Our current smileys don't suck. Those ones do.
Subject over.
People are still gonna bring this up.
facepalm.gif

Stooby Dooby Doo said:
The Bowser skin should be completed within a few days. :D
I shall now kill my mother's computer for deleting that file.

I have it partially backed-up on my USB. It should only be another week. And I mean that.

Stooby Dooby Doo said:
Stooby Dooby Doo said:
The Bowser skin should be completed within a few days. :D
I shall now kill my mother's computer for deleting that file.
Wtf, that sucks. :(

Yeah, save it as often as you can, and always remember to backup! It sounds stupid, but it's reasons like this that it's worth it. Good luck on it, man! :)

The Bowser skin has been PM'd to Steve.

No. We may consider increasing it, but that'd be it.

Yeah. The character limit is fine, but the size limit, on the other hand, is not. I've seen forums where sigs that are too large are automatically cut out. Think they had that on Smashboards.

Yoshario said:
Do we have a rule against hotlinking images? Because I think stealing bandwidth is illegal or something....
No, we don't. And most forums that I've been on don't have a rule against hotlinking, so I see no reason to change that here.

Brie Loader said:
I've got a suggestion for improvement: "******" gets autocensored, right? So you shouldn't be able to warn people for using it. :)
It's a racial slur.

Could you respond to mine?

I'm not gonna argue with you about the rules right now, but I would like to know exactly what I did that you consider baiting.

B) It would be a pain to email and reply to every mod.

Eh, why not simply keep it to the mod who warned you?

Brie Loader said:
Shyguy: You acted as if I didn't even know the rules.
I was reminding you that they existed, seeing as how you were breaking them. Better than giving you a warning, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back