Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentomon said:
Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are. Do not insult, belittle, flame, or harass people, and don't bait them into flaming you. Don't be a troll. No racial slurs or any type of prejudicial comments.

I know NSM put that thread there so guests wouldn't see, it doesn't really matter, if there ends up being a problem on a thread in MJ about these topics, then it would probably fall under this rule. Not taking death seriously would be extremely disrespectful and would probably result in this rule being broken.
Per.

Oh look another thing not working out in Mindless Junk.

But yeah joking about tragedies is very rude and disrespectful and it already breaks a rule.

I also think Mindless Junk talking about other people who don't have accounts here behind their back should also fall under rule 8:
this is an example

EDIT: Ignore the example. The guy was actually a troll. I still think the rule should be enforced.

No, that rule is too broad and vague. For example, it would be against the rules if I talked about some guy in GameFAQs if such a rule was implemented. Just no on that one.

Baby Luigi said:
No, that rule is too broad and vague. For example, it would be against the rules if I talked about some guy in GameFAQs if such a rule was implemented. Just no on that one.
I actually mean flaming users behind their back.

Except that example isn't even flaming at all? Just saying the trivia is bad isn't a flame, and no one said the user who put it up was an idiot or anything.

IIRC the only ever complaints about people being flamed behind their backs, would be The Petition, so I don't really see why it even matters, and wouldn't it just fall under the no flaming rule anyway?

Would it be possible to make PM lists? That'd be really convenient for mafias - having a list of people that you can send out a general PM to, without having to add each person every time you make a PM.

Also, why exactly is the PM limit even a thing?

Pointing out that the swear filter mistake has been fixed.

Also I support the PM list idea.

if we're suggesting that kind of thing, would it be possible to implement
thumbup.gif
as a smiley? i mean, i know that requests sort of stopped after that time when there were like 20 smilies in one day, but i think this would actually get some use as opposed to some of the ones made at that time.

idk just my two cents

All I want is Baby Luigi as a message icon

I just found out an error on the Wiki that I cannot change.

In the Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World article: (http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_All-Stars_%2B_Super_Mario_World)

there is a North America boxart of the game, but the picture is a fan made boxart, this game never came out in a boxed version in North America (Only in Europe). It was only aviable in a special SNES pack edition.

Agent Smith said:
Which image, can you give a link to it?

This is the fake boxart I'm talking about:

Super_Mario_All-Stars_and_Super_Mario_World_North_American_Box_December_1994.png

This is fan made. No official boxart exists for this game. It should not be on this article: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_All-Stars_%2B_Super_Mario_World

ジュゲムザクイック said:
There is a bug in the mobile version in Who's Online. In the dropdown to select the group to be viewed (all, members, guests), the onchange value refers to smf_scripturl, while that variable isn't set anywhere.
Fixed

Dr Luigi Tm said:
This is fan made. No official boxart exists for this game. It should not be on this article: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_All-Stars_%2B_Super_Mario_World
Deleted it: thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back