Peach or Pauline

Peach has won Mario. Pauline can just stay with :dk:.

Peach of course. And besides, Mario already saved Peach so many times, so Peach probably likes him. And we all know Mario's loved her after the events of Donkey Kong.

Maybe someone else could like Pauline....nah I got no one in mind currently

Dr. Javelin said:
Pauline can go die or something. Mario has Peach, Donkey Kong has Candy Kong, so she really isn't needed.

Ser Espiel said:
Figment said:
No duh, Sherlock.
That was hardly called for.
Why is everyone so sensitive here?

Me? Sensitive? I'M NOT SENSITIVE YOU MOTHER DUCKLING YOU'RE THE ONE BEING MOTHER BRAINING SENSITIVE YOU TOILET WIPE!

But in all seriousness, we can be nice eachother 'round here, right?

EDIT: I don't see how I made that big of a mistake there.

I'm probably guessing that Mario and Pauline used to be lovers in the past, but they went their separate ways after the Donkey Kong incident. Nowadays, Pauline is more of a friend to Mario than an actual girlfriend, since Mario spends more time saving Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches.

Still, Mario won't hesitate to help an old friend when she's in trouble.

MnSG said:
I'm probably guessing that Mario and Pauline used to be lovers in the past, but they went their separate ways after the Donkey Kong incident. Nowadays, Pauline is more of a friend to Mario than an actual girlfriend, since Mario spends more time saving Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches.

Couldn't agree any more.

Yeah, I agree with MnSG

MnSG said:

This man is wise.

He doesn't care for both Peach or Pauline

Back