Peach or Pauline

Sure hasn't been much of mention of her actual character lmao.

yoshidude99 said:
Peach. By the way if Pauline truly loved Mario she should appear in more games to see him.
PWNED

Chivi-chivik said:
Peach x Mario for-ever! Peach is the best for Mario

Pauline doesn't deserve Mario :mad:
She just hates peach for some reason. Pauline just wants to love Mario.

Pauline has never showed much interactions or personality. She has never spoken (as far as I know), and only appears to be the damsel in distress in the Mario vs Donkey Kong series, which wouldn't give us much information on who she is.

yoshidude99 said:
Peach. By the way if Pauline truly loved Mario she should appear in more games to see him.

You're extremely right!!

Snowstalker said:
Pauline is Mario's ex. It's that simple.
I think that. Maybe she only wanted to help Mario with his theme parks, put she still thinks he loves her.

yoshisawesome said:
I personally think that Pauline has a better body than Peach, however, she uses too much makeup.
Per but peach is what Mario is made for.

that's true. Pauline's character was dropped in Super Mario Bros, probably due to the fact that she has no royal status

yoshisawesome said:
that's true. Pauline's character was dropped in Super Mario Bros, probably due to the fact that she has no royal status
Yep. Nintendo would had put Pauline in Super Mario Bros if they made her royal.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshisawesome said:
Yep. Nintendo would had put Pauline in Super Mario Bros if they made her royal.
That's true.
But I don't consider Pauline as Mario's ex. I'm sure Mario and Peach have been in love each other lots of years ago.

That only implies that they love each other, IMO. :P

it's possible that the title of girlfriend has never been used. Pauline and Mario did loved eachother, Peach and Mario love eachother, so it would be hard to tell exactly if Pauline is considered Mario's ex

Ornithologist Mario said:
That only implies that they love each other, IMO. :P

I don't think Mario would be climbing a giant stucture with a crazed ape throwing barrels at him unless he was saving someone he loved.

Is Donkey Kong kidneppes Pauline and Bowser kidnapps Peach.Wwhere do you think Mario would go.

New Super Yoshi said:
Is Donkey Kong kidneppes Pauline and Bowser kidnapps Peach.Wwhere do you think Mario would go.

He would ask his brother or something

Back