Peach or Pauline

peach is way better

Leonyx said:
I honestly think Pauline looks better than Peach (not by much), but Peach is the better match for Mario because she is more brave and strong than Pauline is.

I read a theory once that Pauline is actually married to Jumpman, and they had Mario and Luigi. Of course, that doesn't explain how Pauline shows up later being so young...
Jumpman is Mario! It was his name in Donkey Kong.

Peach is for Mario
Daisy is for Luigi
And Pauline is forever alone

Nintendo can change their thoughts about Mario relationship, that's why in some Mario games is told that Peach and Mario are a couple and is not explained anything between Pauline and Mario.

Is this even a contest? Peach should be the only one that exists. I don't even know why Nintendo doesn't simply merge Pauline and Peach. Though I suppose it's because Nintendo likes making sure there is no continuity in its universes...

Dr. Javelin said:
Is this even a contest? Peach should be the only one that exists. I don't even know why Nintendo doesn't simply merge Pauline and Peach. Though I suppose it's because Nintendo likes making sure there is no continuity in its universes...

Or at least have them both meet. I'm sure that will happen in the future, and Pauline will be redesigned 3-D.

EDIT: Actually, according to the MarioWiki, Pauline appeared in 18 games, and the most recent one being that new Mario vs Donkey Kong game.

Really...they still should have been merged a long time ago by Nintendo. Doesn't Peach care that Mario keeps seeing Pauline in these side games? Does Pauline care that Mario always goes to rescue Peach? If Nintendo could actually write a good story for once, it might actually be interesting to see the love triangle. So far, the best stories in Nintendo games are in the Fire Emblem series which aren't developed by Nintendo, only produced by them.

Wait, what? How did you get the implication that I was crazy? A lot of people get that idea I'm just saying that if Nintendo is going to mess up continuity for us fans, then they could at least try and salvage something from it. Wouldn't a nice storyline in a Nintendo game be a pleasant change?

Well, quite a few Nintendo games have good plotlines, IMO. I mean, the ones that don't involve the princess being captured by Bowser. I mean, that's happened like 15 times, now. Luigi's Mansion, however, and Super Mario Sunshine both had unique plots. But eh, that's my opinion.

Save for Superstar Saga, I think the all the Mario RPGs so far had a decent story. Also, IMO, merging Peach and Pauline together is what would make the continuity disappear.

Aqua Soul said:
Save for Superstar Saga, I think the all the Mario RPGs so far had a decent story. Also, IMO, merging Peach and Pauline together is what would make the continuity disappear.

nothing decent about mario rpg stories.

smrpg was just GET THE STARS, BEAT SMITHEY

pm story was actually similar to smrpg(replace bowser with smithey)
pm2 was generic demon resurrection
m&l 1 and 2 stories were just dumb(GRANT WISH FOR EVIL WIZARD AND ATTACK OF ALIENS) dunno about 3.

spm would be if it didn't have crappy romance influence.

Back