Peach or Pauline

Many of the current Mario games feature Peach as Mario's true love interest. Would anyone believe this to have been a mistake, or would you prefer Peach over Pauline

Not that big a fan of either, but I think Peach is better, Pauline just doesn't seem.... to fit? I guess.

I can see your point, Peach is a princess with power, fame, fortune, and all that, but I find Pauline more... attractive?

I sort of disagree, look at Pauline in the Mario Vs. DK series. O_O

Peach does look all right in 2D games like the Paper Mario series.

Peach. Pauline should had not returned in Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 and she has been in all MvDK games past that.

Peach is the one who loves Mario not Pauline which happened in DonkeycKong.

Aqua Soul said:
I'd rather Peach be the one with Mario.

1. She's blonde.
2. She's a princess (money, power, and land)
3. She's shows more gratitude than Pauline (has Pauline ever so much as said "Thank You" to Mario for rescusing her from Donkey Kong? No. Peach on the other hand has said "Thank You", baked cakes, kiss Mario, and take him on a vacation.)

You serious? :-\

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:

1. She's blonde.
3. She's shows more gratitude than Pauline (has Pauline ever so much as said "Thank You" to Mario for rescusing her from Donkey Kong? No. Peach on the other hand has said "Thank You", baked cakes, kiss Mario, and take him on a vacation.)

She is blonde, look at her.

No, I meant his reasons of how he prefers Peach over Mario.

Aqua Soul said:
That was, more or less, a joke. But still, Peach is a more suitable (and appropriate) lady for Mario.

Well, I do agree with your other two reasons

Pauline's appearance looks creepier to me than Peach anyway.

I honestly think Pauline looks better than Peach (not by much), but Peach is the better match for Mario because she is more brave and strong than Pauline is.

I read a theory once that Pauline is actually married to Jumpman, and they had Mario and Luigi. Of course, that doesn't explain how Pauline shows up later being so young...

Baby Luigi said:
Pauline's appearance looks creepier to me than Peach anyway.

Pauline really just looks a little.... bland compared to peach. Never liked her anyway.

Even though 90% of the time peach has a very annoying voice, she atleast has a pretty decent design.

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:

1. She's blonde.

She is blonde, look at her.

Lol, I couldn't help but laugh.

I definitely prefer Peach. But it makes sense, since Mario's first damsel in distress was Peach, and Pauline was for "Jumpman." Call it a technicality if you want, but that's the way I see it.

Mason said:
Daisy. Mario showed verbal affection to her in Mario Land. What a twist it would be if Luigi gets Peach!
*Evil Grin* that would be shocking indeed.
On-Topic: Peach... She just. . . Fits better.

Mason said:
Daisy. Mario showed verbal affection to her in Mario Land. What a twist it would be if Luigi gets Peach!

Lmao

Then again SML was just a wacky game all the time.

Lol pauline seems nothing more then filler in all honesty.

Peach x Mario for-ever! Peach is the best for Mario

Pauline doesn't deserve Mario :mad:

Back