Super mario 64

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
I really like Super mario 64, totaly one of the best of mario. it had great graphics for its time!! :mario: :mario: :mario:

SM64 for wii?? I have the DS version and the real version (wii virtual console)

I was telling about Virtual Console for Wii and I like Mario platformer than 2D Mario and I got all Platformers, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and DS verison of SM64

Yeah I have all of those exept for Mario Sunshine. They are great and I also have 2 GBA copies of Super maario bros 2, and Super mario World.

Wow, noobs collide! Lol just kidding. But Boozer, you don't have to make so many new threads in one day.

I have this game on both, my Nintendo 64, and on Wii Virtual Console.
The DS version doesn't count, as that's a totally different game.

Loved Super Mario 64 DS. Also beat it with 150 stars and all of those times were great.

I have SM64DS and Virtual Console. I have somewhere around 90 stars in the DS version and 20-ish stars in the VC version.

I only have the DS version, got around 130 stars. Also I lost it 2010 with along all my other games in my DS case.

I got SM64DS 100% but the godawful camera in the original turned me off it around Wet-Dry World.

Whomp's Fortress, when running across the fallen over plank, was the only time the camera gave me serious issues.

I 100%'d both games, though Super Mario 64 was more enjoyable for me.

Even though the graphics were better on the DS, I likes the original also.

Boozer said:
Even though the graphics were better on the DS, I likes the original also.

But I do love pentagonal feet and cubish fists....seriously that's nostalgic

Leonyx said:
I 100%'d both games, though Super Mario 64 was more enjoyable for me.
DS had more stuff to do. Why dose everyone like the original Super Mario 64.

Because the DS version has horrible controls, and the N64 version has a lot more useful glitches.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Because the DS version has horrible controls, and the N64 version has a lot more useful glitches.
They where fine to me.

To me, they weren't.
I'm very used to the control stick, instead of holding down X to run.
And as soon as you jump, you have limited controls to Mario, unlike in the N64 version, where I have perfect control over Mario, no matter what.

Yeah, I agree. The original just has such a cool and old feel to it. Also, in the original, you get to play with mario's face, while in the DS version, you cant. You just SEE his face, you cant play with it.

Back