Super mario 64

If you're using ZSNES then it's in config>input. If you're not using ZSNES then go download ZSNES.

The same thing happened to me with New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
The price was dropped to € 20,-, as a part of a temporary discount, when I went to the cash desk, it seemed to be just €15,-.
I still had a € 15,- giftcard from my birthday for exactly that shop, so basically, I've got the game for free, legally.

We don't have that kind of shop, it was at the Free Record Shop in Dordrecht.

My family bought SM64 for the N64 when I was probably only a couple years old and I still have it to this day. It's a pretty good game, but I'd rather play other games on my N64, such as DK64 and Majora's Mask.

YoshiGo99 said:
I am almost done with the game. I can't get all 100 coins in Dire Dire Docks!
That was always the hardest 100 coin one for me. At the beginning of the course, go near the surface of the water and you might find some coins along the side of the wall. It took me a while to notice them, and you'll probably need them to get 100.

Fawfulfury65 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
That was always the hardest 100 coin one for me. At the beginning of the course, go near the surface of the water and you might find some coins along the side of the wall. It took me a while to notice them, and you'll probably need them to get 100.

They always are hard for me to find. It's like in SMG when I always miss a Purple Coin, spend ages looking for it and then I find in a totally stupid place.

I don't want to try getting 100 coins. It will just take forever.

150 in the Super Mario 64 I got. Anyway there are too boring.

Fawfulfury65 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Thanks! That might be some big help for me.

User 101 said:
I'm getting SM64DS for my birthday. ;D
When is you birthday. It is better than Super Mario 64 in my opinion.

Back