Super mario 64

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
I really like Super mario 64, totaly one of the best of mario. it had great graphics for its time!! :mario: :mario: :mario:

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
SM64 for wii?? I have the DS version and the real version (wii virtual console)

ToxBox

Power Star
I was telling about Virtual Console for Wii and I like Mario platformer than 2D Mario and I got all Platformers, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and DS verison of SM64

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
Yeah I have all of those exept for Mario Sunshine. They are great and I also have 2 GBA copies of Super maario bros 2, and Super mario World.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I have this game on both, my Nintendo 64, and on Wii Virtual Console.
The DS version doesn't count, as that's a totally different game.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Loved Super Mario 64 DS. Also beat it with 150 stars and all of those times were great.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
I have SM64DS and Virtual Console. I have somewhere around 90 stars in the DS version and 20-ish stars in the VC version.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I only have the DS version, got around 130 stars. Also I lost it 2010 with along all my other games in my DS case.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I got SM64DS 100% but the godawful camera in the original turned me off it around Wet-Dry World.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Whomp's Fortress, when running across the fallen over plank, was the only time the camera gave me serious issues.

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
I 100%'d both games, though Super Mario 64 was more enjoyable for me.

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
Even though the graphics were better on the DS, I likes the original also.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Boozer said:
Even though the graphics were better on the DS, I likes the original also.
But I do love pentagonal feet and cubish fists....seriously that's nostalgic

NSY

Celestial Guide
Leonyx said:
I 100%'d both games, though Super Mario 64 was more enjoyable for me.
DS had more stuff to do. Why dose everyone like the original Super Mario 64.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Because the DS version has horrible controls, and the N64 version has a lot more useful glitches.

NSY

Celestial Guide
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Because the DS version has horrible controls, and the N64 version has a lot more useful glitches.
They where fine to me.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
To me, they weren't.
I'm very used to the control stick, instead of holding down X to run.
And as soon as you jump, you have limited controls to Mario, unlike in the N64 version, where I have perfect control over Mario, no matter what.

Boozer

Koopa Troopa
Yeah, I agree. The original just has such a cool and old feel to it. Also, in the original, you get to play with mario's face, while in the DS version, you cant. You just SEE his face, you cant play with it.