What do you want to see Paperfied?

Noxide

Goomba
Hi I'm new here and I'm not sure if this topic has been done before so please forgive me if it was.

As a huge fan of the Paper Mario series I was very excited seeing enemies such as the whoomps and the wigglers given the paper treatment and I wanted to know, what other characters or enemies to you want to see getting Paperfied and how do you think they will look. From what I've seen it seems that this game will be focusing on the Galexy and NSMB series but Intelegent Systems, (from what I can tell), likes including elements and references from other games. In the first Paper Mario they included enemies from Super mario world and Yoshi's Island and in PMTYD they showed Beanish characters from the handheld Mario RPG series so any character being included is possible.

What I'd personally like to see are the Snooza Koopas from Super Mario Sunshine. These guys I always felt had such a unique appearance for a koopa and besides there needs to be more beach enemies.

Another character I'd like to see are the Whittles. If the Whittles were to appear I keep wondering if they would be flat 2D like nearly all other characters or have a box look similar to how the pigs were shown in PMTYD considering they are made of wood and may be shown to look like it. Personally I'd want to see them 2D, I think that's much cuter.

So what do you guys want to see? Petey Pirana? Big Bo-Bomb? more spin-off characters like the Beanish? I'd like to know? ;D

Also I'm not talking about partners so don't get the wrong idea here.

Whittle said:
Whittles would be awesome.

I'd want Rosalina.

Ya I bet that If paper mario goes on any more space adventures, (he's done so twice already), Rosalina would be a must for including her in the story :)

I'd wanna see Wario and Waluigi turn paper, as well as Donkey Kong and Daisy.

I know Luigi has already been paper-fied, but I just want to see more artworks of Paper Luigi. I can only find two (Luigi and Mr. L from Super Paper Mario).
Also in my avatar I have a paper-fied version of myself :D

I'd love to see Daisy be officially paper-fied. I saw a fanmade Paper Daisy that looks official. Search "Paper Daisy" on Google Images. It's the one signed "JoeKido 2006" at the bottom. The guy did a phenomenal job!

I'd also like to see paper versions of Tatanga, Rosalina, Birdo, DK, and Wario,

PaperUgly.gif

I created this out of scratch, BTW

@Baby Luigi: Hey, that's not bad.
@Figment: The Wario one... He looks a bit strange, kind of deformed.

I think Bowser Jr. would definitely be cool to see Paper-fied. And the Koopalings.

a Mod said:
@Baby Luigi: Hey, that's not bad.

I think Bowser Jr. would definitely be cool to see Paper-fied. And the Koopalings.

Thanks!

I've seen a Paper Bowser Jr. custom at MFGG

Love to see a tap-tap and nobody mentioned poochy.

Figment said:
Well, Poochy was planned to be in Paper Mario, but was scrapped.

PaperPoochy.jpg
Poochy fans must be having a hard time then.

yoshidude99 said:
Fawful. I have also seen some edited paper Dark Bowser's on google images.

They also have Paper Fawful at MFGG

I saw Paper Shroobs at MFGG. Paper Shroobs look cool

Baby Luigi said:

I'd love to see this. Where is MFGG? It's a website, right?

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'd love to see this. Where is MFGG? It's a website, right?

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=21956

This is where you find it

Baby Luigi said:
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=21956

This is where you find it

Yep, this needs to happen.

I want to see a few tracks in Mario Kart in the Paper Mario style.

The Toad Warrior said:
I want to see a few tracks in Mario Kart in the Paper Mario style.

I would like Paper Styled racers. Nintendo can spend extra time making these sprites, right?

Back