What do you want to see Paperfied?

paper birdo would be cool.

Lily said:
I wanna see Rosalina paperfied.
Paper Luma needs to be there if your going to use Paper Rosalina.

I just feel itthat they will be there.

I want the regular looking Boos, not the weird ones from Paper Mario

Baby Luigi said:

If that happened all Boo characters would look normal and if Bow returned (like she did in TTYD) she would look different. I like the normal Boo design anyways.

YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

If that happened all Boo characters would look normal and if Bow returned (like she did in TTYD) she would look different. I like the normal Boo design anyways.
Per, but the Paper Mario ones where better then New Super Mario Bros ones. They where Horrible to look at.

New Super Yoshi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Per, but the Paper Mario ones where better then New Super Mario Bros ones. They where Horrible to look at.

I meant paper Boo design. :smug: I like the paper Spinies but they need to look more menacing, same with Buzzies and Spike tops.

Speaking of SPM beta sprites, I'm kinda glad they didn't use the wiggler sprite. The new paper wiggler model in the 3DS looks way better... however the monty mole sprites looked nice and since there's a monty mole king confirmed on the 3DS instalment... :)

Birdo should be paperified. I don't recall seeing her ever.

yoshisawesome said:
I want THE Yoshi to be paperfied, and ridden on. He could be one of Mario's partners

Already done, but not ridden on.

yoshidude99 said:
Paper Shy Guy in Paper Mario was bad in my opinion
I think that Paper Shy Guy looks good.

They look ok. I dunno why Paper Shy Guys don't look good

They even act like Shy Guys: quirky.

Back