4.Name doesn't even resemble any type of owl
5.Diurnal

Owls
1.Can fly
2.Predator beak shape
3.Birds of prey
4.Nocturnal

Huh? Which model are you talking about?

Well, I like to see a Paper Pidgit. They have it as an enemy in Partners in Time, why not Paper Mario?

I don't like Thousand Year sprites too much. It looks pretty hard to duplicate

You have to piece them together, and those are very big sprites.

Ornithologist Mario said:
They are great sprites. They are just a inprovement to the first game. SPM sprites look exactly the as TTYD.

I still like the older style sprites better because at least they're not pieced together

King Bill said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
They are great sprites. They are just a inprovement to the first game. SPM sprites look exactly the as TTYD.

They animate smoothly, but it's not practical to create them or modify them.

And that's why I would like creating Paper Mario sprites better than Thousand Year Door ones D:

Here are some sprites from the Thousand Year Door. Try making a custom sprite sheet out of those.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/pmttyd/index.html

People call me an expert spriter (not sure about that, really) and making a custom sprite out of the TTYD ones look cumbersome

The Koopa shells 4 PM:TTYD sprites r like oddly slanted which is why the sprites 4 koopas is way off. Some Macho Grubba sprites r big like his glass and bow tie. I am good at Buzzy Beetle sprites.

The shading is pretty weird on the Thousand Year sprites. Remember, I'm a pretty good spriter (well, from what people told me), and I completed an entire, custom Mario Kart Super Circuit sheet, which people say it's the hardest to edit and look good. Perhaps I should give this a shot and make a Baby Luigi out of that.

I'm good at both. I am a multi-talented person. Some people may be good only at Mario & Luigi sprites. I can sprite anything that isn't too complicated into the same style as I want, like if I want a SMB2 styled Baby Luigi, I can do it, all the way to Mario Kart Super Circuit Baby Luigi, I can do it as well

I liked it how you can fight your "partners" when battling against Dooplinghosts

Back