Boos in Luigi's Mansion

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Did you guys find them hard to get? It was annoying when they went into rooms that you can't get to yet. On youtube the awesome chuganconoroy lost peekaboo when he had 1 HP that was funny.

Well, no, since I've beaten the game almost 15 times now, I don't have trouble. But when I first started, I hated the glitch that when they went into a dark room/hallway, their HP was sucked down slower. That's the most annoying glitch in the game.

Not hard, but annoying sometimes.

I agree, it's not hard, but I hate it when you lose them into a room you can't access yet

Baby Luigi said:
I agree, it's not hard, but I hate it when you lose them into a room you can't access yet
I think I had to keep chasing a 300 life boo through, I think the antler, the room with all the dirt piles in the basement. Everytime he escaped between there so I had to suck up the dirt like 14 times

Whittle said:
Baby Luigi said:
I think I had to keep chasing a 300 life boo through, I think the antler, the room with all the dirt piles in the basement. Everytime he escaped between there so I had to suck up the dirt like 14 times

Oh goodness I hate that Boo

Boos shouldn't be hard to find anyway.

Not with a Boo in it. I found them all without a guide too.

I completed the game with all 50 Boos without using any guides either

I didn't use any guides after. i used the Mariio Wiki to remember where they where the second time I played through the game though because I wanted to do it fast.

Figment said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:
How can you be stuck on that game, it's so linear and easy.

I suck at this game

Figures.
Some puzzles might be a little bit tricky.

I hate catching Boos because it takes so much time to get the ones with 200-300 HP. If you miss them, you have to reset the game to get the Boo again.

Back