Boos in Luigi's Mansion

Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:
How can you be stuck on that game, it's so linear and easy.

I suck at this game

Figures.
Some puzzles might be a little bit tricky.

I hate catching Boos because it takes so much time to get the ones with 200-300 HP. If you miss them, you have to reset the game to get the Boo again.

What? You don't even have to reset the game, just go to the room they're in.

Figment said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:

I suck at this game

Figures.

I hate catching Boos because it takes so much time to get the ones with 200-300 HP. If you miss them, you have to reset the game to get the Boo again.

If you can't access the room you have to reset it.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:

I suck at this game

Figures.

If you can't access the room you have to reset it.

Even then, you can just wait until you unlock the room and the Boo will be hiding in there with the same HP you left it with.

Hopefully because a 3DS a carry more then a Gamecube.

They said at E3 that it would have multiple mansions. Assuming each mansion is the length of the original game...

YoshiGo99 said:
Oh I thought the topimc was on how bad I am at Luigi's Mansion. :D

I just think you need some more practise at the game. It gets easier when you are used to it.

I actually had a hard time finding out how to open the Boos' cage. I think I had to look it up on the internet.

Figment said:
You guys must be really young, I have good eyes in video games, and searched all around the room for something until I found the button.
Per, but with other games.

Figment said:
You guys must be really young, I have good eyes in video games, and searched all around the room for something until I found the button.

Well yeah I do say how old I am in the how old are you topic.

Figment said:

I don't know what my age has to do with this...

It didn't actually occur to me to use the Game Boy Horror, considering how little it's used throughout the game.

Back